SD 3 star 40+

says STAX X9000 is the BEST!
4 out of 5 rating for SD 40+

I got a couple of boxes a couple of weeks ago... so far quite like it, first it didn't broke (but, I lost 1 ball, and give 1 to my sparring, so it's not like I play the same ball for two weeks...), second it's feels lighter and harder than DHS D40+ and Nittaku Premium (which I mostly use), but not to the point of lightness of XSF/Kingnik/... type of balls, so overall I liked new SD ball (I don't like light weight balls, I don't "feel" them), it fells more "bouncy" and "lively" than D40+ (when I drop (at the same time, subjectively) D40+ and SD to the table from the height (same, subjectively) about 30 cm then SD bounce noticeably longer and higher), and not much worse than Nittaku Premium for me, but SD is much cheaper than Premium... also, from 2 boxes (3 balls in a box, so 6 balls) 1 ball is not round at all, others at least acceptable, so in general they are not as round as almost any Nittaku Premium ball is...

So decided to fully migrate to this ball, tomorrow will get another 3 boxes... but still bought 1 box of DHS D40+... it's just they really are alike, I have no problems when I play on tournaments if I play one match with NSD ball and next match with D40+, it's just playing with NSD ball is a bit more joyful to me, but D40+ is a bit cheaper and sometimes I use them, when it's a pity for me to play with NSD ball (for example at work, where we have such a rough surface on walls, that any ball will be killed in a few hours of playing maximum)...

Conclusion: Good alternative to DHS D40+ ball, a bit pricier, but a bit more "bouncy", for me it's worth to overpay a bit...