MA Long’s current Li Ning tennis shoes

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Ok, so to make this short.
This has been in my mind since 2018 started.
We’ve been seen MA Long ditch his Mizuno shoes for Li Ning ones.(It’s hard to notice since they have the same red white combination, only adding a little gold to it)

The thing that’s got my boggled is I can’t seem to find that model anywhere.
Is is exclusive for him?
Or am I missing something?

Not one Li Ning store, official or unofficial have those shoes which have the Li Ning logo inverted for back to front.

Has anybody found those shoes anywhere?
I would be glad if someone had some info about them. I can’t post pictures here yet but if someone contacts me I can show them the picture with MA Long wearing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
A lot of CNT players, men and women, switched from Mizuno shoes to LiNing shoes starting from 2017 WTTC. Some wore in training and some wore in both training and tournaments. You can check what they wore at 2017 Swedish Open.
ML started to wear LiNing shoes in CTTSL. Design wise his LiNing shoes look very similar to his Mizuno ones (his name in tranditional Chinese instead of simplifed Chinese) ,and the bottom looks identical; it is speculated that his LiNing shoes are actually hybrid. XX, LGY's new LiNing shoes look much different from Muzino ones. FZD switched back to Mizuno in CTTSL.
Maybe LiNing takes over the sponsorship of CNT shoes from Muzino. Those shoes are not sold in stores. Maybe too early and not ready for sale now.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
It is not exactly the same subject about the thread, but I want to ask: has anybody tried a Li Ning shirt? How is their sizing compared to USA? I don't know if I can trust the chart below from Li Ning because everywhere I read people recomend to buy chinese clothes 2 sizes larger, but acording to the charts below my size would be the same...anybody can help?

cache.php

cache.php

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2021
I replaced my medal 5 with LiNing Metal X td and can't be happier. Better cussion, better grip....

what about sizing ? I recently purchased a pair of mizuno wave drive 8 and they fit one size big , do I need to size down with Li nings as well ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018

what about sizing ? I recently purchased a pair of mizuno wave drive 8 and they fit one size big , do I need to size down with Li nings as well ?

Both pairs I have are quite different models but the sizing is the same - 42⅓(265) lenght is good but both have quite snug fit. So beware if your feet are kind a wide
My usual size is 41½-42 . And to be more exact my feet are 250 mm.