Defensive game

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Hello. I need an advice about matching the blade to the rubbers. I have 3 blades which I use. Applegren allplay, nittaku acustic and timo boll zlf. I play mostly heavy chop/underspin with my backhand looking for an opportunity to attack. I play best using the acoustic. Since my backhand style is mostly defensive I'd like to try a rubber like Donic slice 40. My question is: which of the blades would be most suitable for the rubber?

This user has no status.
Hello. I need an advice about matching the blade to the rubbers. I have 3 blades which I use. Applegren allplay, nittaku acustic and timo boll zlf. I play mostly heavy chop/underspin with my backhand looking for an opportunity to attack. I play best using the acoustic. Since my backhand style is mostly defensive I'd like to try a rubber like Donic slice 40. My question is: which of the blades would be most suitable for the rubber?
Agree with Piza, stick to accoustic.

Feel, or, in fuzzy words, resonance between your blade and you, is confidence booster. :)

If I should pick between blade that feel good and blade that on paper appropriate for my style of play, I pick feel good blade. :)

On paper, best blade for your style is Defplay. :)

Sent from my I7D using Tapatalk

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Unfortunately I live in the north east of Poland :/ Maybe one day I'll try the Defplay it costs only 20 euros here. ...it's a pity is not made without the senso version. .I don't like head heavy blades

Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
Unfortunately I live in the north east of Poland :/ Maybe one day I'll try the Defplay it costs only 20 euros here. ...it's a pity is not made without the senso version. .I don't like head heavy blades
You can fill it with ballast though.

Der Echte Beast Mode could shed some light. :)

Sent from my i5E using Tapatalk

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016

You must also consider that Donic Defplay have bigger head dimensions ( 165 - 158 ) than normal blades ( 157 - 150 ), so it will be for sure head heavy.