Which is more suitable?..Need help

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Hello!...im just really confuse about setup that im about to make., i am planning to buy stiga infinity vps, bty rozena and brycehighspeed..which of the 2 rubber is more suitable for BH and FH?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
What has made you decide you want that blade and those rubbers?

If you don’t know which rubber would be better for BH and FH, do you know what your FH and BH actually need that is different.

Frequently players who are not experienced with equipment get different rubbers for FH and BH without knowing the ways in which their FH and BH may need different rubbers.

If you are not sure how they have different needs, you are usually better off getting the same rubber for both sides.

But what made you think you wanted those rubbers? That blade?

Also, what level are you? How long have you been playing?

How well do you loop when someone sends heavy backspin at you: with FH? With BH?

it would be really hard to give someone useful information about a setup that would be good for them without any of this information. Even some info is better than none. [emoji2]

Either way, good luck.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
thanks for ur reply...i played 4 years during college and i also compete in provincial tournament...my last setup was donic ovtcharov carbospeed and donic acuda blue for BH and FH...i've already tried also hard rubbers like dhs (sorry for my english)...i want to try rozena and brycehighspeed because i've seen how good these rubbers and based on the review these rubbers are fast, so i've decided to use it on stiga infinity vps because unlike carbonaded blade it doesn't give much force but gives control and sweet spot and those rubbers has the speed that can be perfect for the blade with good control..so i really want to know which is more suitable for BH and FH...thank for the help!.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
So if someone gave you heavy backspin, you could loop with both FH and BH?

The blade is a good choice. If you want a fast rubber, get Bryce High Speed for both sides. If you want a rubber with more control get Rozena on both sides.

Or, if you want a really good rubber with a lot of spin and speed and you are choosing rubbers from Butterfly, GET Tenergy 05 for both sides.

If you are paying Butterfly prices, you may as well get, pretty much, the best Euro/Japanese (“high tension” really it is high-elasticity/rebound) rubbers there are.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Rozena on BH. And on FH too. Or T05 or T80 on FH if it has to be BTY; a top ESN high-tension rubber if not (Rasanter, Bluestorm, EL-S, Genesis M, MX-P, …). Bryce HS is not on equal standing with these, imho, though it did shine once these days have passed. (Sniff, Chack!)

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
Hello!...im just really confuse about setup that im about to make., i am planning to buy stiga infinity vps, bty rozena and brycehighspeed..which of the 2 rubber is more suitable for BH and FH?
bryce wears out really fast, if you go Bryce both sides then that might be a regular investment. I’d say mxp is suitable for both sides but mostly forehand. Tenergy 80 and 80 fx are very good backhand rubbers, there’s also tibhar evo elp and els.
if you’re looking for something versatile I’d say Xiom vega pro. It’s better to go a bit too slow than too fast. Best of luck!
:D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019

i personally think slower rubber fits.fh better which allows you to put more power on the ball