Great News: Now you can have private coach with Timo Boll

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Yeah, thats exactly what I meant - its for the "players"with The Money, not for real players, who know how to invest this money in a better training wit a different approach.

But I don't judge him at all - he is in his right to look for the thing. Of coarse he would not rely on you and me, or any other forum members.
Or maybe I'm wrong?
What about the prott customers, equipped with personal W968 paired with Tenergy Pro version?

Well, those expensive equipment is physical presence.

Coaching online 20mins is like saying - going to a language school web portal for 20 mins and you wish to speak a new language.
It makes no business sense for the customer. That's why I say this is a a fan club business mode. Fans will spend a lot of money to get to chat to they idol.
Plus, who says Timo Boll is a good coach?

I rather pay someone at 5000 USD a month, for 120+ hours of service, who has experience working with dozens of players and for many years.
Even rich people won't burn 5000 euros a day, that is 100k euros a month or 1.2m euros a year.
Timo boll will be the riches TT coach in the world based on this basic maths

I only know players burning 5000 USD for a coach, or 60k a year. not 1.2m euro yet.

Last edited:
Well, those expensive equipment is physical presence.

You speak about the prott stuff, and I do agree.
Yes, it has a physical presence, at least as really existing objects. Thats true.
But even if they are real in the more "mportant" sense - "the bat of XYZ", the value of that would be not more valuable than the "nothing to change 20 minute chat with Timo". Of coarse this stuff can be reselled even with a surplus, but thats another story.
Thats my point.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
You speak about the prott stuff, and I do agree.
Yes, it has a physical presence, at least as really existing objects. Thats true.
But even if they are real in the more "mportant" sense - "the bat of XYZ", the value of that would be not more valuable than the "nothing to change 20 minute chat with Timo". Of coarse this stuff can be reselled even with a surplus, but thats another story.
Thats my point.

I tend not to agree.
I have chatted with players ranked top 10 in the world for over 20 mins.
I have used Pro equipment.

the Pro rubber I have, I can use for many months and it gave me better "result" than just a 20 mins chat with a pro player. Or atleast from a coaching/improvement point of view, that would likely be the case more than not.

simply 20 mins of chat is nothing, whereby a full equipment in ones hand is something
for the fan club, of course they want both lol