Tibhar Aurus Prime & Select Rubber Review!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Here's our latest review on the Aurus Prime and Select rubbers by Tibhar. Joined with me in the review is England Number 1 and currently World Number 39 Paul Drinkhall!

Written in-depth review of the rubbers in the TTD Review Centre:
Aurus Prime
Aurus Select

Have you, or do you use these rubbers? Any questions, leave below guys :) I had a great time filming with Paul, hes a really cool guy! We also spoke about his time in T2 and more in an interview you can watch here.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Here's our latest review on the Aurus Prime and Select rubbers by Tibhar. Joined with me in the review is England Number 1 and currently World Number 39 Paul Drinkhall!

Written in-depth review of the rubbers in the TTD Review Centre:
Aurus Prime
Aurus Select

Have you, or do you use these rubbers? Any questions, leave below guys :) I had a great time filming with Paul, hes a really cool guy! We also spoke about his time in T2 and more in an interview you can watch here.

Ah here it is! Been eagerly waiting for this one!

Thank you Dan & Paul

Reactions: Ioiettino and yoass
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Very interesting to hear a pro's take on these. Speaks to questions people have raised about whether Aurus Prime delivers for players of a very high level - at least for Paul, apparently not as well as MX-P.

I'd be curious to hear Dan's take on Aurus Prime v. Rasanter R47

I was also very curious to hear Paul's opinion on these before trying the Aurus Prime, especially his take on it vs MX-P, and whether he and other Tibhar-sponsored players would switch to it.

These new Aurus' biggest contribution seem to be how light they are vs. MX-P, ~69g uncut for Ultramax vs. ~73g for MX-P Max and ~71g for MX-P 1.9, while offering more dwell and control, and still producing decent speed and spin.

Now I'm curious to see how Prime Ultramax compares to MX-P 1.9, but I'll have to try that for myself.

Dan's take on Prime vs R47 & Bluestorm Z1 would be great!

Last edited: