Friendship Battle 2 Provincial

This user has no status.
Another thing regarding the tackiness, at first i thought it was tacky, but after 2 o 3 days, i dont feel tackiness anymore, maybe the rubber is not tacky like the commercial one or maybe is the booster? dont really knw, but, it is definitely a Chinese Rubbers feeling, that is for sure

Seems somewhat similar to the yinhe big dipper (as far as the tack goes at least). Can you (or anyone else) draw a comparision between these two? I've heard both feel like H3 but more so for the plastic ball.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Can you explain to me what it means when a rubber has a reverse dome out of the package? I know it domes the other way when it is boosted, but why would it dome the opposite side?

This user has no status.
Can you explain to me what it means when a rubber has a reverse dome out of the package? I know it domes the other way when it is boosted, but why would it dome the opposite side?

When it domes the wrong way, it means the sponge has shrunk and the topsheet is no longer stretched accross. Think of the topsheet as a rubberband - a stretched rubberband is springy and a flacid one isn't. When The rubber domes "the correct way", the sponge has outgrown the topsheet, which means the topsheet is being pulled tight - This dome occurs because the topsheet is holding onto the sponge from expanding implying that it is taut (because the sponge is trying to pull it apart)

However, When the topsheet is stretched too tight, uncurling the dome becomes impossible (because the topsheet has no give). So when you glue an overboosted rubber, the glue is not powerful enough to hold down the sponge because the topsheet wont let it.

Baisically, the sponge has shriveled so much that it is pulling the topsheet inward. This is bad

Last edited:
Do you guys use B2 Pro with or without boosting? If you boost, what do you use, and what is the difference afterwards? I am about to give up ever trying B2 Prov. again, as I find it very difficult to produce spin with it. Unless I brush with the topsheet, with a very good contact (barely possible when you counter a fast ball), there is virtually no spin on the ball... compared Hurricane 3 Neo, it's like two different worlds.. I do not understand it.

I am wondering if a proper boosting can change it, but it has to be a really significant change for better