Friendship Battle 2 Provincial

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
I am currently playing with the provincial version. Used the normal one before that. The only difference for me is the fact that the provincial version broke after about 2 weeks of playing(3 times a week). And the normal version broke faster. The prov is a little faster and that's all I see for now. But also the price for the prov was better so that's why I bought it. No big difference between the two :)
If you ask me the provincial version is shit, the best is the commercial version at 45 hardness (which is really much harder because of the thickness of the topsheet). It's also the tackiest.

I see that lots of others had the same experience as me regarding the provincial version.

Who knows.

This user has no status.
If you ask me the provincial version is shit, the best is the commercial version at 45 hardness (which is really much harder because of the thickness of the topsheet). It's also the tackiest.

I see that lots of others had the same experience as me regarding the provincial version.

Who knows.

curious what did you change too now?
and yeah your right too about prov none boosted

This user has no status.
I recently started trying the provincial one 39 degree with 3 layers of Falco. I do notice that the provincial one is less tackier than the normal version. Have only played a few matches with it so far so it's a little too early to tell but speed and spin appear to be pretty good. I do need to work on my brushing technique.

This user has no status.
I recently started trying the provincial one 39 degree with 3 layers of Falco. I do notice that the provincial one is less tackier than the normal version. Have only played a few matches with it so far so it's a little too early to tell but speed and spin appear to be pretty good. I do need to work on my brushing technique.

get a better oil haifu black or yellow oil or lidu gold oil it works alot better unless you want a long lasting booster

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
In prott website they specify 39,40 deg, but in AliExpress they specify 45,47,49 deg, el are those as the same deg? I mean Chinese degree? Or AliExpress takes it as European degrees?
7e172dd8d1e32d9b10c3c75c0031b4da.jpg
216e18384849b0be5d29464084ca579d.jpg

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Maybe its my fault ghe prov sucked for me, cuz i dont boost.
The regular was better and way more tacky which i like.

Since its more wintery now and the air is dry i glued it back. Fun rubber.

This user has no status.
get a better oil haifu black or yellow oil or lidu gold oil it works alot better unless you want a long lasting booster

I'm using FTL mainly because I don't want to reboost so often. It took a lot of convincing for me to even bother with boosting and I think FTL is the most I can do. Even boosting every 8-12 weeks is a huge hassle for me. I actually don't have any intention of reboosting. Will just boost it once, and keep using it til the rubber dies.

This user has no status.
Hi Guys, i have 2 Questions abiout this Rubber,
1- How is it with the Blocks/passive play generally ?
2- How much does this Approximately weigh?
Thanks in advance!:eek:
with the ping pang wang version red it can borrow the spin and power of the ball but you need to hit with the top half of rubber , weight um its around 90 grams in package

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
looking for opinion on boosting requirements for 729B2 Prov. I have been using the Prov and BS versions with the BS noticeably faster. I don't boost either because I think they are boosted already, and they are fast enough for me. For those who have tried them without (additional) boosting and with additional boosting, in what qualities are the improvements with additional boosting?

This user has no status.
looking for opinion on boosting requirements for 729B2 Prov. I have been using the Prov and BS versions with the BS noticeably faster. I don't boost either because I think they are boosted already, and they are fast enough for me. For those who have tried them without (additional) boosting and with additional boosting, in what qualities are the improvements with additional boosting?
yeah the blue sponge is the 3rd best in the series iv found , used it for awile i found everything is better depending on how you boost it , just harder to control until you get the touch but the rest is better imo. all depends on the tuner coz they all differ
and yeah the blue is booster a little better then orange

Reactions: thom

Who knows.

It's actual 45 degree hardness in DHS scale. B2 Commercial and Provincial are of a very different composition. They appear similar when in use, but the topsheets and sponges are very different

Reactions: Tompa8888
In prott website they specify 39,40 deg, but in AliExpress they specify 45,47,49 deg, el are those as the same deg? I mean Chinese degree? Or AliExpress takes it as European degrees?
7e172dd8d1e32d9b10c3c75c0031b4da.jpg
216e18384849b0be5d29464084ca579d.jpg

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

You have commercial B2s on a lower photo. They have much harder sponge compared to provincial versions.