Waldner & Appelgren are going to play at the German Senior Team Championship

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
According to the German tt-website mytischtennis.de Jan-Ove Waldner and Mikael Appelgren will participate at the German Senior Team Championships.
Senior teams means Veteran teams like over 40, over 50, over 60 etc.
Both of them will play for Oldenburg TB who have won last year with Peter Franz, Torben Wosik and Steffen Fetzner.
Steffen was also the one who made it possible that Waldner and Appelgren will play this year.

More info on https://www.mytischtennis.de/public...ner-und-appelgren-schlagen-fuer-oldenburg-auf

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
According to the German tt-website mytischtennis.de Jan-Ove Waldner and Mikael Appelgren will participate at the German Senior Team Championships.

This should be spectacular, and the over 40s team of Oldenburg now features Thomas Keinath instead of Fetzner.

A new regulation makes all of this possible. You can play in one club and in another´s senior team. So what was intended was that a player who has no senior team in his village A can join a senior team in city B and get a chance to play - but of course this is used to build better teams and Oldenburg sure makes the most of it.

I have friends who qualify for this event regularly, but this will be the first year I go to watch ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
This should be spectacular, and the over 40s team of Oldenburg now features Thomas Keinath instead of Fetzner.

A new regulation makes all of this possible. You can play in one club and in another´s senior team. So what was intended was that a player who has no senior team in his village A can join a senior team in city B and get a chance to play - but of course this is used to build better teams and Oldenburg sure makes the most of it.

I have friends who qualify for this event regularly, but this will be the first year I go to watch ;)

Nice. One of my teammates wants to go watch. I hope i'll be able to join.
Very promising line-up