Where to buy Yinhe/Galaxy M-4

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
For an affordable Yinhe option, what about the E-3? AFAIK it's limba-spruce-ayous - quite different from L-L-A, it's more like a Stiga Offensive Classic. But they are pretty cheap on Aliexpress..

Is it still going to be soft with more dwell time, while fast? I thought it might be nice if I looked into Limba-Balsa compositions as well. What do you think about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Is it still going to be soft with more dwell time, while fast? I thought it might be nice if I looked into Limba-Balsa compositions as well. What do you think about that?

I haven't used balsa blades. But AFAIK, they are completely different animals; and for the most part the properties of balsa seem most desirable on blades made for use with long pips and the like.

About Limba-Spruce-Ayous vs Limba-Limba-Ayous. I have very limited experience with L-S-A-S-L blades. My hunch is that the composition can work for what you describe, but whether a blade with that composition fits your needs will depend on the blade's design..

An affordable L-L-A blade that often gets recommended on here is the Tibhar Stratus Power Wood. E.g.: https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...recommendation&p=184927&viewfull=1#post184927