This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Is Liu Gouliang completely written off any events from now on and never going to attend any of the competitions anymore even if for just simple supporting of the team?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
LGL is no longer a CNT coach. He will commentate SF and F of Team World Cup as well as some other tournaments this year on a live streaming platform zhibo.tv in order to attract young viewers and promote the sport.
This time three CNT men's coaches are in London, Liu Guozheng, Wang Hao and Liu Heng (LGY's coach). The temporary head coach Wu Jingping does not come, likely due to age. Qin Zhijian and Ma Lin who supported LGL in China Open boycott are said to be kicked off CNT, though not officially announced.

Is Liu Gouliang completely written off any events from now on and never going to attend any of the competitions anymore even if for just simple supporting of the team?

Last edited:
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
The draw is now live!

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FITTFWorld%2Fvideos%2F2099721893391136%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Administrator
Oct 2010
Men's Groups:

Group A

China
Sweden
France

Group B

Japan
England
Egypt

Group C

Germany
Korea Republic
Austra

Group D
Hong Kong
Brazil
USA

Women's Groups

Group A

Japan
Egypt
USA

Group B

China
Brazil
Korea DPR

Group C

Hong Kong
Singapore
England

Group D

Chinese Taipei
Romani
Australia

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Men's
Decent draw for England.
Hong Kong has it easy.
Group C is group of death.

Women's
Feels bad for England.
Japan has it the easiest.
Romania could give Chinese Taipei a run for its money.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Lol USA Women: Zhang Lilly, Wu Yue, Wang Amy.. Not being the last player Amy and Zhang being Lilly, this would be second China playing the world cup, lol :D

I would say if they were in China would be china Y team (After A,B ...) . But still good enuf to be u.s.n.t. None the less , always fun to watch Zhang lilly. She is awesome !!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Tomo is very likely to play singles only. If Japan meets China, CNT will likely send ML, FZD, XX to be safe and it is almost impossible that XX plays singles only. It is pointless to have two right-handed play doubles when the remaining left-handed was their partner when crowned WTTC doubles champion. Tomo will face either ML or FZD in the 2nd set. If Tomo meets XX, it must be 4th or 5th set; no way 3:1 to China when Tomo beats XX.

As a matter of fact, under the new play system, it is the doubles of the 1st set that Japan has a chance (remember the current WTTC doubles champion XX/FZD lost to Tomo and Yuto Kizukuri twice?). My prediction if China plays Japan: ML/XX-, FZD-Tomo, ML-, China 3:0.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Lol USA Women: Zhang Lilly, Wu Yue, Wang Amy.. Not being the last player Amy and Zhang being Lilly, this would be second China playing the world cup, lol :D

I guess this is supposed to be funny, but in fact it's rather stupid, small minded and (the worst of them all) quite racist.

You do realize that Lily and Amy are both BORN US CITIZENS who've been playing their entire Life for USATT. *smmfh*

Funnily this kinda racist-bullsh*t only happens to Asian-americans and Afroamericans, never to Euro-americans. Ain't that a b*tch

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
I guess this is supposed to be funny ...

You are absolutely right Suga - Michal's comment was unfortunate, specially because Lilly and Amy were born in the US.

Here'e a lesson to always use deep mind google ai super machine ... just to have a deeper and broader view.

But to defend Michal a little I guess he was more referring to the situation in Europe. Here some countries (specially women teams) have players born in Asia, and with their skills fully developed there ... so the assumption is that they tend to import players rather than develop their own, if you can see my point. So nothing against Asian players, but rather objection against the national associations that they don't develop strong enough players themselves ...

So I guess he copy - pasted this situation for his unfortunate remark about the US Team, but I wouldn't be looking for anything racist here.

Btw, where's Ariel now? She was doing such a great publicity for tt with Bill ...

Last edited: