This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Read 1 reviews
they can not always hide from Chinese players, Germany players beat Chinese once or twice last year , many people talking about this event and they hope to see strong Germany team to play with China in the final, Germany does not want to lose to China so they don,t put strong players in. Now People can not say Germany lost to China as Germany does not put the best players into the tournament.

To be fair, it is "only" the Team World Cup while the Team World Championships are in two months, so I don't see this as dramatic. It was pretty obvious that even if Dima makes 2 points they would lose

Reactions: thomas.pong
says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
Sep 2016
There are many many people, company( stiga, butterful, TSP....etc) trying their best to promote table tennis, make table tennis more interesting for people to play and watch but team like Germany does not try to put their strong team to the tournament, that is not nice. That is cheating to audiences and their fans.

Sep 2016
I am not a good player, I normally lose from the first or second round, but I try my best to take part of most of the local or tournament at other countries, simply because I want to support table tennis ,support the organizer, support the tournament.

Reactions: MohdHafiz
Sep 2016
Can anybody give me the name of North Korea coach pls ??????

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
BTW, in terms of World Ranking, can anyone imagine that Timo is highly likely to become WR#1 in Mar 2018, 7 years after he was ranked #1 last time (Mar 2011)? Amazing for his age and amazing for this new ranking system!
I'm not sure. Boll is too far away.

Sep 2016
yes of-course thank you very much

This user has no status.
Hayata and Ito are an incredible doubles pair.
I don't want to go off topic here but does anyone know what equipment Ito Mima is using right now? Her Blade looked like a Violin (Carbon?) and Bobrow mentioned sehe is using Medium Pips on her BH. That BH was so joyful to watch. High risk and she always went for the winner. amazing.
Thank you

Last edited:
Jan 2018
The perennial Acoustic Carbon, Moristo SP. She used H3 on her forehand for a while to work on her forehand but I think she has gone back to G1 fairly recently?

Reactions: thomas.pong
Jan 2018
You know Bobrow is high when he doesn't stop talking.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Jan 2018
North Korea no longer able to keep Japan at bay. So much has changed in the past several years.

Jan 2018
Very insightful commentary by LGL on zhibo.tv.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl