This user has no status.
Nov 2011
IMG_1694.jpg .
The arena looks fantastic

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Lol USA Women: Zhang Lilly, Wu Yue, Wang Amy.. Not being the last player Amy and Zhang being Lilly, this would be second China playing the world cup, lol :D

Someone probably pointed this out already but Amy and Lily were both trained in America, Lily especially got a huge part of her training from various coaches and the highest level *coach* at the ICC during her critical years was not Chinese (in the same way Kanak Jha was largely developed by a German coach). Wu is a China import from a decade ago, but she came to the US quite young.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Lol USA Women: Zhang Lilly, Wu Yue, Wang Amy.. Not being the last player Amy and Zhang being Lilly, this would be second China playing the world cup, lol :D
I guess this is supposed to be funny, but in fact it's rather stupid, small minded and (the worst of them all) quite racist.

You do realize that Lily and Amy are both BORN US CITIZENS who've been playing their entire Life for USATT. *smmfh*

Funnily this kinda racist-bullsh*t only happens to Asian-americans and Afroamericans, never to Euro-americans. Ain't that a b*tch
You are absolutely right Suga - Michal's comment was unfortunate, specially because Lilly and Amy were born in the US.

Here'e a lesson to always use deep mind google ai super machine ... just to have a deeper and broader view.

But to defend Michal a little I guess he was more referring to the situation in Europe. Here some countries (specially women teams) have players born in Asia, and with their skills fully developed there ... so the assumption is that they tend to import players rather than develop their own, if you can see my point. So nothing against Asian players, but rather objection against the national associations that they don't develop strong enough players themselves ...

So I guess he copy - pasted this situation for his unfortunate remark about the US Team, but I wouldn't be looking for anything racist here.

Btw, where's Ariel now? She was doing such a great publicity for tt with Bill ...

Okay - so its supposed to be just funny, I have no idea about where they were born, but if there were team women Germany it would be another China.
It is far from racist, but I dont take your opinion from you.
It was just funny to me, that no real american name there.
So if you are mad at me - sorry about that - but that is your point of view, I am not being offensive to anyone, I am just a guy who loves to laugh ;)
And that is all I do, no matter how mad you get, because, frankly, I dont care :)

Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Someone probably pointed this out already but Amy and Lily were both trained in America, Lily especially got a huge part of her training from various coaches and the highest level *coach* at the ICC during her critical years was not Chinese (in the same way Kanak Jha was largely developed by a German coach). Wu is a China import from a decade ago, but she came to the US quite young.

I was reffering just to those names, not to those persons ;)

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
This is all I need to disregard how bad the stream is, Supreme Leader.
MMdEiOi.png

Ishikawa is at it again, self destructing.
84Q10lgh.png

Last edited:
Jan 2018
The flashlight is disturbing me!
ekoKFRoh.png

Headshot!
SjoIfE5h.png

Bull's eye!
ZQ3JXD1h.png

Harder than expected for Japan to overcome USA in the Women's. Overconfident? A good wake up call.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
From what I can see on the live streams, it looks like a large number of kids on school trips are there, and they seem to be really enjoying themselves. No doubt more adults will be present during the evening and weekend matches but it's great to see. I'm taking my young son who enjoys playing table tennis for Saturday's morning session - we're very excited.

Jan 2018
LGD said to WCT about his serve variation...and then it got cut off.