This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
He is pretty much technically perfect. Mostly lacks power.

My congrats US Team an Jha (misread it ;)! Great control of the ball on both sides close to the table. I love this short-short game, keeping it tight and than attack with flip or close to the table spin. So much better to watch than these power punchers.

Looking for more!

Last edited:
Reactions: thomas.pong
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity drops tomorrow!
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity drops tomorrow!
Administrator
Oct 2010
Day 1 Schedule: 22nd Feb 2018

day1scheduleworldcup2018.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2017
Ma Long is in GREAT form! Sure hope he can play Tomo. Tomo needs to go to school with Ma Long and Fan Zhendong for a year or two to get solidly into the top ten. Everyone is playing so well at this tournament. Jha played so well. Is he on a German team at 17? I was pleasantly surprised by Democratic Korea players, excellent!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Okay - so its supposed to be just funny [...]

Yeah Michal I tried to point out that you were more referring to how tt is dominated by Asian players, rather than anything else.

Btw, no problem with Asia domination - you guys deserve it! I just wish tt was as much popular in other parts of the world as it is in your countries ... : )

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Yes Ma Long looked sharp, shots often hitting white.

Ma Long is in GREAT form! Sure hope he can play Tomo. Tomo needs to go to school with Ma Long and Fan Zhendong for a year or two to get solidly into the top ten. Everyone is playing so well at this tournament. Jha played so well. Is he on a German team at 17? I was pleasantly surprised by Democratic Korea players, excellent!