Best rubbers for Viscaria?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Best rubber is something that would fit your needs while you play, no specific brand. It will always depends on what you need to assist you with your playing style.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Amen. I was going to post I like p3 curl as the edge tape of my Viscaria.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Sorry for next comment
I bought andro impuls powersponge and for me this is very good rubber for bh. Slow with tensor vibe without extra rebound . Medium high throw

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Update on my Viscaria. I played with EL P on forhand and bluestorm z3 on back both on max. The elp was great the grip was amazing and it was very good with control it lasted 5 months. the z3 was also good on bh but the topsheet lasted about 2 months. i must say my technique improved a lot and now i changed my rubbers. I glued rasanter r47 on fh and acuda blue p2 on bh, played only one session the r 47 needs a little adjustment the p2 was fine so i still need a couple of hours of playing before i make another update. Cheers

Reactions: Dream2K
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
FH:
Hurricane 3 Blue Sponge or Orange Sponge national.
Evolution MX-P or MX-S

BH:
Hard to find anything for me that is still "best" and not tenergy.
Evolution series probably (ELP maybe or FXP for more control)

There are some other series like donic blue storm, Tibhar Aurus, nittaku fastarc or Andro Rasanter.....
They are all good, but for me personally, tenergy is still the best. The only thing that compete with tenergy, is Hurricane on FH.

i do find that 41 h3 are the best for rallies, but it was not very forgiving, so i moved back to 40degree

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
FH:
Hurricane 3 Blue Sponge or Orange Sponge national.
Evolution MX-P or MX-S

BH:
Hard to find anything for me that is still "best" and not tenergy.
Evolution series probably (ELP maybe or FXP for more control)

There are some other series like donic blue storm, Tibhar Aurus, nittaku fastarc or Andro Rasanter.....
They are all good, but for me personally, tenergy is still the best. The only thing that compete with tenergy, is Hurricane on FH.

Can u reccomend me some good tacky Chinese rubbers?