Hello from UK, Milton Keynes

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Hey guys,
Thanks for having me :)

I have just discovered this site and it has a mind boggling amount of information here, but I'm slowly getting to find my way around.

Do we have anyone else from the MK areas, more specifically the Towcester league on here?

I am on my second year of playing in a league and loving it!

Thanks,
Mark

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
Hey guys,
Thanks for having me :)

I have just discovered this site and it has a mind boggling amount of information here, but I'm slowly getting to find my way around.

Do we have anyone else from the MK areas, more specifically the Towcester league on here?

I am on my second year of playing in a league and loving it!

Thanks,
Mark

Welcome Mark,

Well, I'm actually in MK itself. I played in the lower reaches of the MK league last season, not currently with a team this season (long story !) I can think of a couple more who are members of this forum but who don't post, or very rarely.

Must admit I hadn't heard of the Towcester League before, good to hear there's another one out there !

John

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Welcome Mark,

Well, I'm actually in MK itself. I played in the lower reaches of the MK league last season, not currently with a team this season (long story !) I can think of a couple more who are members of this forum but who don't post, or very rarely.

Must admit I hadn't heard of the Towcester League before, good to hear there's another one out there !

John

If your looking for a league to join, let me know as we are always looking for more players.
... Our venue has a bar too! :D

Reactions: thomas.pong

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
If your looking for a league to join, let me know as we are always looking for more players.
... Our venue has a bar too! :D

Very nice too Mark, sounds like a nice civilised place ! Thanks for your kind offer also. Probably a bit late for this season, but that'll give me time to think it over during the Summer. Most of your venues aren't that far, but I'm not sure how I'd fancy Daventry on a winter's night - decisions, decisions ! The furthest we get to go from MK is either Padbury or Chackmore, both of which are a bit more manageable. Which day is your club practise night (if you have one) ?