DHS Hurricane 3, DHS Skyline 2 Neo, and Yasaka Rakza 7 Comparison

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Hey,

Can anybody compare these rubbers? I've only played with one (Rakza 7).

Thanks for any answer :)

This user has no status.
I played both Rakza 7 and DHS Hurrican 3 Neo on my Stiga Rosewood NCT II and Stiga All around Carbon penholders. Both performed better on Rosewood and I like them both. R7 is faster than DHS 3, especially on blocking. DHS 3 has better control and short game. I personally like DHS 3 better. Now DHS 3 is on my forehand and R7 on my back hand as I still want to try both.
R7 also shrinked quite a bit when I switched it from one blade to another. Seems other people have the same complain.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Tackiness:
DHS Hurricane and Skyline are tacky rubbers
Rakza 7 is a non-tacky one

I would prefer a Hurricane Provincial or National over the commercial one on FH and Rakza 7 on BH
Isn't the same boost the h3neo commercial and becomes as provincial?

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
I have all of the installed on one of my paddles.
Rakza 7 is definitely faster and spinnier than the NEOs. I have Rakza 7 soft max but I just took it off and replaced it with TG3 Neo. Rakza 7 soft t is too fast for a close to the table play.
I can not really tell the difference between the different NEOs, at least the commercial ones. They all seem to have the same sponge and the pips don't seem that much different.

There is nothing magic about H3 Neo. It just seems to last forever and is cheap.