Ideal thickness for a backhand rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Personal opinion. Just go with max or at least 1.9. I have tried same rubber with different thickness n max sponge give me the best feeling. For me i will go with max. But it may depend on the rubber u use. My opinion is based on T05, baracuda, rakza 7 s, xiom omega v, genesis s for bh

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Xanderngzien
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
I prefer slightly softer rubber for backhand. Hardness of Elp sponge is 44.4 , fxp is 40 if i remembered correctly. I also think these rubbers for backhand before but yet to try. I may prefer tibhar aurus soft which is 42 and slightly slower than evo series and good throw for my liking. Topsheet also plays a part overall feeling of hardness. But definitely i will go max sponge

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
1.7mm probably too thin given the fact that the blade is kinda of light, also 1.7 probably wont give BH that much support on such thin sponge. Rekon try 2.0. BTW, XIOM Vega Asia 2.0 is also a good candidate for BH if you use lot of punch on your BH.

whats up guys , im looking to buy a bh rubber ,for my new Carbonado 145 ,i already have the fh ,but im unsure what thickness get it, on my other blade (Long 3 i have 1.9, with great results) but i was thinking on a 1.7 evolution mx-p ,what you guys think?

Why would you get Carbonado if you have Long 3? I have Long 3 , and its powerful and controllable as hell! (using Xiom Vega Pro BH btw)