SENSITIVITY - or why is its absence problematic when posting on the web!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Just a short note.

Sorry Suga if I was maybe too rough while explaining the un-necessity of this thread. I was just afraid it might take a form of a duel between you and Michal and partially me. I had no idea how to disarm such a potential "bomb", so I would rather shut it down.

Brs showed it to be otherwise in a remarkable way!

Also ... thank you personally for sharing your life history. I can say, now I understand so much better where you are coming from too.

No worries. I felt you had no bad intentions. My man here has some fitting words:
[Emoji6]

Reactions: jawien
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I for one am really glad that my country can boast of an Olympic gold medalist like Chloe Kim. But I know there are dark forces here who resent it because she looks different from her teammate Shawn White. Not "American" enough. But where I live that is what an American looks like, and Kanack Jha too. That is not true everywhete and it makes my city a better place to live (for so many reasons, but if you need just one, check restaurants here). But like I said, some people think this is the end of the country. The best solution to that is when they actually really get to know people and can stop seeing them as "outsiders". So every time an immigrant or first generation American does something really noticeably outstanding I am especially happy.