Maze Blade required

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Hi everyone I'm looking for a maze carbon with a flared handle please,as the one I have needs replacing.I don't want to buy anything else as im more than happy with that model.Hope someone out there can help.many thanks BB.

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Maze is comebacking so who knows, that blade might get reproduced.

Also if i remember correctly, correct me if im wrong, it was marcos freitas (?) Who said his 'marcos freitas' blade is really a copy of the maze blade, only renamed cuz maze quit and marcos was playing with a maze blade anyway...

This user has no status.
Lightzy is correct. Your best bet it to get a Freitas ALC. It'll be difficult to find a decent shape Maze.

I have been using the Freitas off and on for over a year. I keep coming back to it and have decided to stick to it for the 2018 season. That says a lot after all the blades I've tried. My goal is to reach 2000 ratings by the end of the year.

Reactions: thomas.pong
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Lightzy is correct. Your best bet it to get a Freitas ALC. It'll be difficult to find a decent shape Maze.

I have been using the Freitas off and on for over a year. I keep coming back to it and have decided to stick to it for the 2018 season. That says a lot after all the blades I've tried. My goal is to reach 2000 ratings by the end of the year.

The Freitas ALC is an excellent blade indeed, an exact rebranded copy of the Maze.

I'm using a Korbel right now, but I'm keeping my Freitas ALC around for when I'm ready to switch back to carbon.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Hi there I’m still looking for a Maze blade with a flared handle can anyone help please.Call me old fashioned but I would like to get one(and only buy a Freitas as a last resort) Many thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
A friend of mine has 2 Maze blades. One has a nicer "feel" than the other, but they're pretty similar. He got a Freitas and didn't like it at all. The Freitas was noticeably faster, even though it weighed less. I'm not familiar with these blades myself, but I've tried his Mazes and Freitas and I liked the Maze much more than Freitas.