Brand New TT Club in Sacramento USA Forum Meetups?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2018
t95wmp,

Most of the usual gang is mostly Thursdays and maybe some on Saturday. I am mostly Monday and Thursday.

I was lucky to play today, despite risking my marriage.

Nam Tran took a pic of him and MyTT forum member "in2spin" (a 2000ish playing level guy prolly rated lower) In2Spin came to the club at 12PM and unfortunately, I was with said wife getting commanded around in various places of shopping.

I did meet ttMonster and David M... Unfortunately, I was very off, as it is on these days where I hear it from the wife unit... ttMonster proclaimed he was a couple levels lower than his normal standard, yes, I saw some rust when he hit with me, but in doubles with me and with David M, new club owner oohed and awed at ttMonster and thought he was 2000.

Ditto for David M who flashed his pro-style game all day long with ease.

He also jumped out to a crushing 2-0 lad in our match, cry foul on Der_Echte for saying F, S, D and any other English 4-5 letter word one should not utter in public and kicking his bat from a rest on the ground to nearly take off ttMonster's head from a distance of 11 meters... I need to leave table tennis and tryout for Bayern Munich, I got the foot for it.

I DID flex the bicep and cheer for others on their fabulous FH hits for winners, especially a Vietnamese 50+ lady who got some serious FH fierce, she even flexed it a few times herself.

Korean style we did, going to several resturants that had lines backed up to Arizona, settled on a place and had a late dinner.

ttMonster drove up here fighting through a little traffic and got a taste of what Der_Echte does to play on his team in San Jose area. Hope he got back safe, I ended up doing 3-4 hours of impossible work inside the garage and have another 4-5 hours hard work Sunday.

ttMonster and Davd M got to meet Sergie and Joey, two 2000+ players for singles and doubles and got a lot of match play. Then James 2200+ and Serge (1700 California but will Biatch slap you on the table) showed up right before we left, we duly called the club to attention.

d67cd3cac14dac96d345c8ebdd6b8c99.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ttmonster
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
David playing a level below his normal level haha, he smoked me royal the first two games, both with touch and handling my best offensive attacks. Toss in his tricky corkscrew lefty serves, it was tough sledding... until I decided I will quit killing myself and make David kill me if I die. Sure, I was off and likely 3 levels lower player than normal that day too, but we both wore a uniform and it was time to quit asking if we were both OK.

David made a huge difference in doubles with ttMonster, that unit performed better than the Der_Echte/Monster unit, despite the great first game we had. The looks on the opponents during the first game that they were not gunna get but a few points was precious and worth losing that match.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2018
Der_Echte and David M going at each other ... David M was playing a level below his usual level because he burned his finger while baking some yummy cookies and hit a kid with his forehand swing at work ... lucky that he kid was wearing a lot of clothes ...
29386062_1777896562232696_637264505528647680_n.jpg

See you soon ttmonster :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
ttMonster and TTD Forumers,

Don't know if Monster saw my write-up of the meet-up on MyTT forum... I guess I described it moar over there.

BH-Man said:
I was lucky to play today, despite risking my marriage.

Nam Tran took a pic of him and MyTT forum member "in2spin" (a 2000ish playing level guy prolly rated lower) In2Spin came to the club at 12PM and unfortunately, I was with said wife getting commanded around in various places of shopping.

I did meet ttMonster from TT Daily and David M (a player I knew from my Korea days) ... Unfortunately, I was very off, as it is on these days where I hear it from the wife unit... ttMonster proclaimed he was a couple levels lower than his normal standard, yes, I saw some rust when he hit with me, but in doubles with me and with David M, new club owner oohed and awed at ttMonster and thought he was 2000.

Ditto for David M who flashed his pro-style game all day long with ease.

He also jumped out to a crushing 2-0 lad in our match, cry foul on Der_Echte for saying F, S, D and any other English 4-5 letter word one should not utter in public and kicking his bat from a rest on the ground to nearly take off ttMonster's head from a distance of 11 meters... I need to leave table tennis and tryout for Bayern Munich, I got the foot for it.

I DID flex the bicep and cheer for others on their fabulous FH hits for winners, especially a Vietnamese 50+ lady who got some serious FH fierce, she even flexed it a few times herself.

Korean style we did, going to several restaurants that had lines backed up to Arizona, settled on a place and had a late dinner.

ttMonster drove up here fighting through a little traffic and got a taste of what Der_Echte does to play on his team in San Jose area. Hope he got back safe, I ended up doing 3-4 hours of impossible work inside the garage and have another 4-5 hours hard work Sunday.

ttMonster and Davd M got to meet Sergie and Joey, two 2000+ players for singles and doubles and got a lot of match play. Then James 2200+ and Serge (1700 California but will Biatch slap you on the table) showed up right before we left, we duly called the club to attention.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Coach Nam has a small video clip to upload to the thread, I will pepper him if he doesn't upload it soon. I was quiet in the club. Turn up volume, you can barely hear it.

https://youtu.be/a27QYCR8KPM

Hahahaha love this Der! ;) You have now won the psychological warfare over your opponent :D