DHS National rubber authenticity?

This user has no status.
Im no expert for boosters. I know the brand Falco makes a good booster. Not the best in terms of performance but maybe the best in terms of price to performance ratio. That bottle should last a very long time.

alternatively or in combination latex based glue like nittaku fine zip, revolution no.3, DHS no.15, Stiga attach power glue can increase the elasticity and the rubber performance by using several layers depending on the viscosity

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Haifu seamoon is the cheapest among Dianchi and Kalin unless you are buying the seamoon version which is produced in the lab of the Goon Squad.
Other rubber alternatives could be Yinhe Big Dipper, Haifu whale, Dianchi D (should play like a boosted NEO version), Nittaku Hurricane 3...

Reactions: Suga D
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Even if it were authentic it's not worth the money

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I guess this lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Anyways....
I guess my info is dated. At one point SeaMoon Booster was expensive. I guess it is not anymore.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

No worries. I also remember that the price used to be much higher than nowadays. I guess after the haifu black oil was introduced to the markets the interest for the seamoon has decreased big time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mine as well.
Just couldn't resist to chime in.

Sorry to say, but your rubber looks a bit fishy to me. Could you take a close up pic from the sponge?

DHS put a little holographic sticker on the topsheet protection sheet on the right bottom edge containing an authentification code that you can check at DHS website. That sticker seems to be missing.

But it's not only that. Also the stamp on the sponge looks not right to me. I have an old white-package H3 (non-neo) and the stamp looks totally different. I'll try to take a photo in the next days and post it here.

Next time try to avoid eBay and rather buy from TT11 or ProTT
Serial code font seems wrong too, right?