relatively cheap blade for sticky rubber - Vega China

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Read 1 reviews
Hi folks,

I am experimenting with sticky rubbers again - Vega China on Gionis Carbon Off, BH Milli Tall II.

I am looking for a blade that would support the sticky rubber better - I have been told LongV and similar very expensive stuff, maybe avalox P500 which is OK regarding price.

Are there any good blades that do not cost a fortune? Do I need a blade with high throw, hard outher ply and soft core = big catapult?
e.g. yasaka ma lin extra offensive - hard outer ply and soft core - similar to P500? I can get it for 25 USD...
any other stuff from yasaka or other manufacurers? goiabao is tempting but low throw and bad for chinese rubbers?

Best regards, Milan

P.S.
The thing is I am used to fast carbon blades like a very fast Persson Power Carbon or a quite fast Gionis Carbon Off and am afraid that a P500 would be too slow, a P700 I was told is not suitable for sticky rubbers that much.

Of course Vega China has great spin on serve and push and topspin, but is difficult to topspin/countertopspin/block actively when out of position = with slower shorter movements is seems I play only with the topsheet and it gets very slow and reactive to spin. On the contrary, the faster I play, the safer. But I am slow myself, would a different blade make Vega China more playable?

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Palio King Yue.

It is not a fast blade but it really plays well with hard tacky rubber