Xu Xin supports TableTennisDaily

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Just when things couldn't get any cooler and surreal for TableTennisDaily. Our main sponsor StigaTableTennis has produced some more awesome photo's for us whilst Xu Xin was doing a photo shoot at the Stiga HQ this week!

Xu Xin is one of the greatest players of recent times and is currently ranked at no. 8 in the ITTF World Rankings! He is a great guy and does a lot for table tennis. I believe him and a few key other players could bring China and the rest of the World together. Thanks Xu Xin for the awesome photo's! If you missed out on Ma Long giving the approval for TableTennisDaily using him as the sites face, click HERE

xuxinttd1.jpg

Because Xu Xin noticed Ma Long was on the cover of the TableTennisDaily leaflet, he decided to rip the leaflet in half as he wants to be on the site! :). Xu Xin, we will blend you into the sites header shortly! hehe

xuxinttd2.jpg

Hope you enjoy these awesome photos everyone! Leave your comments below :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Because Xu Xin noticed Ma Long was on the cover of the TableTennisDaily leaflet, he decided to rip the leaflet in half as he wants to be on the site! :). Xu Xin, we will blend you into the sites header shortly! hehe

Hope you enjoy these awesome photos everyone! Leave your comments below :)

hmm, I could really cry :D poor Ma Long ^^ make both Ma Long on the left, Xu Xin on the right ;)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
hmm, I could really cry :D poor Ma Long ^^ make both Ma Long on the left, Xu Xin on the right ;)

Haha, I know Tim, Ma Long will not be happy with this. His poor leaflet destroyed right through his tshirt lol. Ill get my cousin to sort out the logo and blend Xu Xin from the right side :)

Reactions: violoniste18
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Haha, I know Tim, Ma Long will not be happy with this. His poor leaflet destroyed right through his tshirt lol. Ill get my cousin to sort out the logo and blend Xu Xin from the right side :)

Good thing he's a lefty. Might make it easier to find a suitable photo haha. XX is clearly looking happier on the second photo, so awesome :D

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Good thing he's a lefty. Might make it easier to find a suitable photo haha. XX is clearly looking happier on the second photo, so awesome :D

So true WiWa :)

Im sure a photo can get in there nicely n yeah xu looked like he had a fun time with this photo. Nice to see

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Wow!! This is news to me!! Sweeeeett!!!!! Xu Xin is a bit more playful and easy to approach. Next....SIFU LIU GOLIANG! After all, he is aponsored by Stiga. hehehe You gonna need a bigger front page Dan. Nice one Dan. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better. Salute to Stiga!!!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Wow!! This is news to me!! Sweeeeett!!!!! Xu Xin is a bit more playful and easy to approach. Next....SIFU LIU GOLIANG! After all, he is aponsored by Stiga. hehehe You gonna need a bigger front page Dan. Nice one Dan. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better. Salute to Stiga!!!

Lol awesome as i say ha! Lol Xu Xin is cool i would love to meet him in real life :).. Lol front page is going to be needed to extend. I know Stiga are amazing!! :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

GDP

This user has no status.

GDP

This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Looks like this is the center of the Table Tennis world. Enjoy in your accomplishment and look to the future!