Booster legalization proposed

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
This would means, changing sponge for a rubber, including de-ox-ing LPs, shall be illegal.

ITTF should stamp and seal sandwich rubbers. :(

I would cry. :'(

Sent from my i5E using Tapatalk
Any sponge under a no sponge ox (that is in the LARC) is ok. Source URC FAQ.

Sent fra min SM-A520F via Tapatalk

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Any sponge under a no sponge ox (that is in the LARC) is ok. Source URC FAQ.

Sent fra min SM-A520F via Tapatalk

So can someone explain to me how this is different to orange/blue sponge H3N then?

There are some Korean and Japanese players using H3 with Blue Sponge. Presumably they should be world champs as well.

There ya go.
And exactly there lies the loophole in Igor's accusations and his "theory"!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
could You post the exact passage here, Myto? :)

Sent from my I7D using Tapatalk

1.8. Use of a different sponge . At the beginning of a match, A protests that X is using a racket with a racket covering (Prashida 1615 Long) which is different from its original version , (the original version is long pimple with no sponge below, but X's racket covering is long pimple with a sponge below). X says he was using this racket for the 3 past matches, and no one complained. What action should the referee take?: No action as it is ALLOWED

Reactions: BeGo and JST
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
They're still against post-factory boosting. The working group is just a mere empty promise to quell the anger of those who complain about blatant boosting.

[size=+2] POST-APPROVAL BOOSTING on Hurricane NEO sponges is the most infamous illegality by Chinese DHS manufacturer. EQ will deal with those illegalities in most strict manner.[/size]

[size=+2] / Be happy /[/size]

Last edited:
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
[size=+2] POST-APPROVAL BOOSTING on Hurricane NEO sponges is the most infamous illegality by Chinese DHS manufacturer. EQ will deal with those illegalities in most strict manner.[/size]

[size=+2] / Be happy /[/size]
Yes, DHS pushed envelope too much, no one is above the ITTF laws.

Last edited: