T League - Japan's New TT league

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
its all over today. it was the finals both Mens and Womens

Kinoshita Tokyo (Harimoto + Mizutani + Oshima + Hou Yingchao) won against Okayama Rivets (Morizono + Lee SS + Ueda + Yoshimura Jr) 3 matches to 1 (lost doubles).
Hou (38yo Chinese chopper) was too consistent for Yoshimura, very disappointing performance from him. Mizutani trashed LSS 3-0 , looked like LSS went partying last night. Morizono put in a very good fight against Harimoto but he was playing 200% and that wasn't sustainable. He finally collapsed in the very end. That was the best match of the day.

Red Elves (Hayata, Hirano, Maeda, Chang/Jiang) won against Kinoshita girls (Yuan Xuejiao, Doo Hoo Kiem, Ishikawa, IShikawa /Kihara) 3-2 after the golden set (11-7) between Hayata and Yuan. Hayata beat Yuan in the 3rd match 19-17 in the decider !!! that was a tough match. Hayata the MVP of the day and the league with 13 victories and no defeat... Kinoshita coach didn't want Kasumi to play the decisive match, because we know what would have happened. Kasumi had a hard time against Maeda who went all out (3-1) and she litteraly cost her team the match when in doubles she completely choked at 10-7 in the decider of the doubles. One penalty miss and several unforgivable direct misses....

@Zeio can have fun with her again

Wow so Kasumi lost her form so soon? I thought she had just won Japan Top 12. Mm.

mrk

This user has no status.

mrk

This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Hayata the match winner, what a shame he won't play WTTC singles. Best player in Japan beside Ito right now.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Kinoshita coach didn't want Kasumi to play the decisive match, because we know what would have happened. Kasumi had a hard time against Maeda who went all out (3-1) and she litteraly cost her team the match when in doubles she completely choked at 10-7 in the decider of the doubles. One penalty miss and several unforgivable direct misses....

@Zeio can have fun with her again

Tell me about it! Ishikawa avoided Yuan and Hayata like the plague. I expected nothing less from her.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
That's what I mean. The 5ch folks are bashing Ishikawa right now for getting the 2nd-half MVP by pushing the strong ones off on Yuan and picking on the small fry. They're sick of her.

Totally unrelated to the topic but 5ch's TT board got to be the worst source of TT wisdom.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
btw, i was all Yui HAMAMOTO before, and still a fan, a smiling Kasumi is 100% charming, but Miyu MAEDA is really a cutie as well !

OTOH, YUAN Xuejiao, now she isn't a marvelous12 anymore, is not under strict Chinese diet and it looks she is enjoying a bit too much Tonkatsu and Ramen, she's clearly got a few extra kgs. I don't know if it affects her performance - she obviously got power but is she moving as well as she could ? - but her size is contrasting a lot with the slim Japanese. Anyway if you see she was either heavily photoshopped and/or she brutally changed since that pic (she's behind LSW on the left)

Marvelous 12 F.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 2018
Wow so Kasumi lost her form so soon? I thought she had just won Japan Top 12. Mm.

Well, she just self-destructed on match point like how she did at the WTTC 2014.

Jan 2018
Here is the exact same scenario at the World Cup 2015. Ishikawa almost lost the crucial 5th game the same way. Li Jiao said post-match that she could've taken the match if given another day to recover.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
[...] Anyway if you see she was either heavily photoshopped and/or she brutally changed since that pic (she's behind LSW on the left)

It must had been heavily photoshopped ... : ) I mean Ding's and Liu's legs are so thin, quite unnatural ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Here is the exact same scenario at the World Cup 2015. Ishikawa almost lost the crucial 5th game the same way. Li Jiao said post-match that she could've taken the match if given another day to recover.

Off-topic but good female penholders are almost extinct following Li Jiao's retirement. Only Shan Xiaona remains? As far as I can remember.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
btw, i was all Yui HAMAMOTO before, and still a fan, a smiling Kasumi is 100% charming, but Miyu MAEDA is really a cutie as well !

OTOH, YUAN Xuejiao, now she isn't a marvelous12 anymore, is not under strict Chinese diet and it looks she is enjoying a bit too much Tonkatsu and Ramen, she's clearly got a few extra kgs. I don't know if it affects her performance - she obviously got power but is she moving as well as she could ? - but her size is contrasting a lot with the slim Japanese. Anyway if you see she was either heavily photoshopped and/or she brutally changed since that pic (she's behind LSW on the left)

View attachment 18753

Another off-topic response but kudos to Gu Yuting for being the only one to break into M12 again on her own merit, albeit her dismal results at the end. I discount DN, LSW, CM, ZYL, WY, WMY because they were pre-selected.