Cornilleau Hugo Calderano Foco Blade Review | Featuring Hugo Caderano

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Not in tabletennis24 in the Cornilleau blades they offer and advertisede in sportsmadison but not in stock now.
It is very difficult to find. Too bad for a new item. Come on, Cornilleau do the things right!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Not in tabletennis24 in the Cornilleau blades they offer and advertisede in sportsmadison but not in stock now.
It is very difficult to find. Too bad for a new item. Come on, Cornilleau do the things right!

Have you checked out spinfactory.de? It's a german shop that ships to other countries as well...
https://www.spinfactory.de/hoelzer/tischtennis/cornilleau.html

Here you can check if they ship to your country and how much it costs (on the top left of the page you can switch to english if necessary!)
https://www.spinfactory.de/lieferung/

Reactions: Dan and Makelele

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
what rubbers where used in this review?

Hi Piligrim the Cornilleau Target Pro GT h47 :)

Is he the youngest player to get his own blade ? Also you played against both FZD and Hugo , how would you compare the ball quality ?

Good question ttmonster, Hugo is 21, I'm currently looking around and can't find anyone younger. Timo was how old when the TImo Boll Spirit was released?

Is there a big difference in speed with the off- and off plus?

I think there is quite a difference yes. Also the OFF+ feels quite a lot different in the hand, the grip is thicker. and a lot quicker.

is Foco OFF+ will work with Hurricane rubbbers?

I think it would work well, I prefer Hurricane when on a carbon blade due to the feeling, but Hurricane works well on wood blades. The speed of the OFF+ should help give the Hurricane a good amount of kick.

Hey Dan, maybe you should explain what 'purchase' means in this context; "they are going for more spin and purchase in their shots."
I am no English expert, but I think that expression is rarely used outside of England.

Hey Tinykin, good point, that is a word that very few people use so some people will not be to sure what it means. Ill take this into consideration for future videos. I'm basically saying there, they are going for more spin and spin haha :D

Did you find any shop where they are selling this blade?

Glad you have it sorted now Makelele :)