Training Donic 40+ - quality?

This user has no status.
Reactions: romanzdk
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
The blue one ( p40 + ) is a great ball. They do not break. Before we could break 8-10 balls per practice, now 0.

It is made with the lastest material aswell ( ABS ).

JST

This user has no status.

JST

This user has no status.
Nov 2017
i don`t know the quality of the Donic balls but i can highlly recommend you the DHS D40+ ball. It is arguably the best or second best ball and is used on the ITTF World Tour.
Here is a link with a very good price.

http://ttnpp.com/store/3-stars/869-dhs-new-material-cell-free-dual-40-d40-3-stars-ball-x72-39.html

Ahoj Romane, I'm with Astorix in this: bought few 72-ball boxes from TTNPP, free shipping to Europe, no import taxes or other things, comfortably bellow 13CZK per ball and you have *** balls even for training. I'm currently trying to persuade the guys in my club to abandon rubbish Stiga Optimum *** and * training balls (*** are the most fragile balls I've ever plaid with and I have no idea why like half of the teams in our region stick with this crap) and switch to D40+, the only thing which is holding us back is noticeably different sound (at least of balls from these boxes we opened so far): if you play with D40+ and seamless or older D40 clones (like Stiga Optimum, Joola flash etc.) in the same training hall you really hear the difference and it looks like there is something wrong with D40+. However they bounce and play great so if you switch to them on all the tables you don't notice the sound after 30 minutes;) I recommend to buy one box of D40+ in some local CZ store and try them if you hesitate...

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
I hate the donic training balls. They're too smooth and light.
The DHS ones are heavier, more solid and a tiny bit rough. Excellent balls.