Craziest rallies and shots of 2018!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
I see this topic missing, so I decided to post it..
First I am going to share my video, its from youngest category tournament that I recorded yesterady, and the boy made swap hand shot during lobing defense. Didnt managed to win the rally, still it was impressive to me.
At 3:00 the rally starts..

Then - I think this cant to be missed here, Karlssons chop roller!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Michal, you have been the guy who was best at consistently posting to the threads from previous years. I have been so busy that I have not even thought to start the thread for this year. Thanks for starting this year's thread.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
There is the final point of the Men's Doubles final at the German Open.

Here on YouTube at 24:25, but it's much better to watch on ITTV (at 29: 55 https://tv.ittf.com/video/lee-sangsu-jeoung-youngsik-ma-long-xu-xin/1149909) for the higher video quality and the replays from different angles - Ma Long's chop block! -, if you fast forward just a bit after they show the scores.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
What if there is a MATCH that you would call crazy??
A match full of crazy rallies and points?
A match that you would think was an exhibition, but these two really were fighting for life to win!
I present you Sven Happek and his great LOBs against Valerij Rakov with his attack!
This match is either funny or amazing, you pick ;-)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
@MichalZ
it is indeed an incredible rally, but WTF did the guy in yellow smash that ball at the ONE and ONLY place where the red guy could get it ??? he could have smashed it on the opposite side of the table !!! the guy would have had to jump over !!!
Probably knew he was going to lose the match so he wanted to do some exhibition points.