UaiibGp.jpg

Premium ALC
Weight: 89 grams
Plies: Koto Outer with ALC layer

koto, ALC, koto, candlenut, koto, ALC, koto

Speed: Off

krcojcR.jpg

fgv2w7E.jpg

Forum member Achoomai and owner of Pingponghouse Store in Bangkok sent me his OEM blades. The 502E which was made by Sanwei for him to distribute while the Premium ALC was made by another Chinese company that I have yet to confirm. The 502E is a simple but elegantly designed blade. It has no fancy and flashy designs like other mainstream brands. The thing OEM blades is that either you would just copy famous designs and constructions from other famous blade models and just sell it as your own or do design testing and select which material combination you think will be a good blade to play and at the same time can also sell good in the market. I believe he took time to design this blade properly and carefully considering the material veneers to be used.

The 502E is a good, cheap and fast blade. It only costs about 25-30USD?? The blade has a medium stiff feel. Overall feeling seem to be near the T-11+ but it does not feel as hollow as the T-11+ sometimes. The ayous outer plies gives a crisp feeling but the blade does not feel too stiff. It has the stiffness almost similar to that of the T-11+. I am not sure if the center ply is kiri but it looks close to kiri. The blade is balanced and not felt any head heaviness. I glued a Sanwei Taiji, Xiom Omega V Pro and Sanwei Ultraspin for the test with Revolution no. 3 WBG. It is a breath of fresh air for me because the blade has good ball feedback to the hand and it does not feel hollow. The blade is not blazingly fast but I would put it at the level of spin with a Viscaria. It does not feel too fast but the speed is already more than enough for fast topspins and drives. I noticed the throw when looping as medium arc and you can spin with ease using the 502E blade. The control is very good in terms of blocking and attacking. The blade is also very predictable when using it. The 502E is a very stable blade to use either offensively and defensively like blocking. It is very effective up until middle distance from the table. It could be used far from the table provided you have faster rubbers to use. Overall, the 502E is your low priced but high performance composite blade. I would suggest this to players who have want to shift from an all-wood blade to a composite blade but would not want to spend too much or unsure on what to get as their first carbon blade.

The Premium ALC

The Premium ALC is another OEM blade from Pingponghouse Store. It is a simple blade with a blue handle. The Premium ALC is designed to be a slower looping blade. The koto - alc plies remind me of Timo Boll Alc but at a slower and softer feel. It is not too fast in fact it is slower than the any carbon blade in the market that sometimes you would mistake it for an off- speed blade. I also used the Sanwei Taiji, Sanwei Ultraspin and Xiom Omega V Pro on this blade. The blade excels in attacking near the table. Even with the Omega Pro I still think it is good close to the table only, probably middle distance up to some extent but it is only comfortable attacking near the table. It works well with Chinese rubber and it can really loop well. The blade is very easy to use and I think even beginners who have been playing a few months with some training can use the Premium ALC well. If you want the set up to give you more juice or power, probably rubbers like Rhyzer 48 or Xiom Omega VII Pro can give faster speed but also maintain control. This blade is definitely recommended for players who spin a lot near the table and also players who do all sorts of stroke to win points aside from attacking. Drop shots, flicks and blocking are very good with the Premium ALC. Developing players can also benefit greatly when using this blade to learn the proper basic strokes.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
502E and Premium ALC blades

502E Blade
Weight: 87 grams
Plies: Ayous outer with Carbon
Ayous BasswoodLd CarbonKiriLd Carbon Basswood Ayous

Speed: Off+

LtSsnYi.jpg

UaiibGp.jpg

Premium ALC
Weight: 89 grams
Plies: Koto Outer with ALC layer

koto, ALC, koto, candlenut, koto, ALC, koto

Speed: Off

krcojcR.jpg

fgv2w7E.jpg

Forum member Achoomai and owner of Pingponghouse Store in Bangkok sent me his OEM blades. The 502E which was made by Sanwei for him to distribute while the Premium ALC was made by another Chinese company that I have yet to confirm. The 502E is a simple but elegantly designed blade. It has no fancy and flashy designs like other mainstream brands. The thing OEM blades is that either you would just copy famous designs and constructions from other famous blade models and just sell it as your own or do design testing and select which material combination you think will be a good blade to play and at the same time can also sell good in the market. I believe he took time to design this blade properly and carefully considering the material veneers to be used.

The 502E is a good, cheap and fast blade. It only costs about 25-30USD?? The blade has a medium stiff feel. Overall feeling seem to be near the T-11+ but it does not feel as hollow as the T-11+ sometimes. The ayous outer plies gives a crisp feeling but the blade does not feel too stiff. It has the stiffness almost similar to that of the T-11+. I am not sure if the center ply is kiri but it looks close to kiri. The blade is balanced and not felt any head heaviness. I glued a Sanwei Taiji, Xiom Omega V Pro and Sanwei Ultraspin for the test with Revolution no. 3 WBG. It is a breath of fresh air for me because the blade has good ball feedback to the hand and it does not feel hollow. The blade is not blazingly fast but I would put it at the level of spin with a Viscaria. It does not feel too fast but the speed is already more than enough for fast topspins and drives. I noticed the throw when looping as medium arc and you can spin with ease using the 502E blade. The control is very good in terms of blocking and attacking. The blade is also very predictable when using it. The 502E is a very stable blade to use either offensively and defensively like blocking. It is very effective up until middle distance from the table. It could be used far from the table provided you have faster rubbers to use. Overall, the 502E is your low priced but high performance composite blade. I would suggest this to players who have want to shift from an all-wood blade to a composite blade but would not want to spend too much or unsure on what to get as their first carbon blade.

The Premium ALC

The Premium ALC is another OEM blade from Pingponghouse Store. It is a simple blade with a blue handle. The Premium ALC is designed to be a slower looping blade. The koto - alc plies remind me of Timo Boll Alc but at a slower and softer feel. It is not too fast in fact it is slower than the any carbon blade in the market that sometimes you would mistake it for an off- speed blade. I also used the Sanwei Taiji, Sanwei Ultraspin and Xiom Omega V Pro on this blade. The blade excels in attacking near the table. Even with the Omega Pro I still think it is good close to the table only, probably middle distance up to some extent but it is only comfortable attacking near the table. It works well with Chinese rubber and it can really loop well. The blade is very easy to use and I think even beginners who have been playing a few months with some training can use the Premium ALC well. If you want the set up to give you more juice or power, probably rubbers like Rhyzer 48 or Xiom Omega VII Pro can give faster speed but also maintain control. This blade is definitely recommended for players who spin a lot near the table and also players who do all sorts of stroke to win points aside from attacking. Drop shots, flicks and blocking are very good with the Premium ALC. Developing players can also benefit greatly when using this blade to learn the proper basic strokes.
Where can I check de premium alc? I'm seeking for a clone Viscaria, I've heard Sanwei F3, Yinhe v14/ v14pro, Huieson arylate carbon, and your blade I mean your premium alc, can you say if it's similar?

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk