Best Viscaria/TB ALC/TBS clone blades?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Speaking of clones, let's put it this way.

One of this is Timo Boll ALC, the other is Yinhe V14 Pro.

Without looking at the handle patterns, can you guess which one is which?

48380460_200463754230343_4652489964381011968_n.jpg

Reactions: M.Hoang
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
I feel there is more control with the DHS Inner blade. I only occasionally use the Viscaria or V14 Pro, when I am feeling a bit tired (diabetic symptoms), but if I am on form, the 301 lets me put the ball where I want it, with desired spin. The Viscaria lets me be a bit lazy. Most of this is probably in my head, but it works for me. i try to play an all round game, attack with FH loop or drive, developing a better BH attack as well. I try to experiment with blocking, and defence as well. I have several serves, to keep the opponent guessing.
Tks for your recommend. But i want to know the vibration of h301. dhs blades have considerable vibration. I have played wwith pg5 and dont like this. Little vibration is comortable with me.
P/s: often doing exercise is good for diabetes.

Right is yinhe. The Xiom 36.5 Deep Impact ALX is an excellent alternative to Viscaria with softer and more pleasant feedback.

Have you tried the Yinhe V-04? I believe it’s somewhat similar to Innerforce ZLC. It’s obviously way cheaper than Innerforce but still costlier compared to other Yinhe blades. Is the V-04 worth it?

Last edited: