Any Stiga blade recommendations and a good rubber to pair with it for BH and FH?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2018
I am an intermediate player from Hong Kong. I am 13 years old and have been playing table tennis for a year or 2 now. I am an offensive type of player. I like don't like playing far from the table. I am looking to have a blade with a lot of control and well as speed. I also like to play with a lot of spins. I am thinking of purchasing the Stiga carbonado 190 or 290 or some of Stigas all wood blades. Any blade or rubber recommendations? Should I get a carbon blade or an all wood blade? Stiff or Soft? Tacky or Soft? Light or heavy? What brands? And any good blades that work great with a certain rubber? Should I get the carbonado blades or all wood Stiga blades? Trying to get a Stiga blade! WHich specific Stiga blade should I get? IS there a Stiga blade that works well with a rubber?

I have been thinking about purchasing the Stiga Carbonado 190, Stiga Carbonado 290, or the STIGA INFINITY VPS V WITH DIAMOND TOUCH! Do think it is good for me? or is there different blade that you think fits me better? I am willing to spend up to USD$140.

Would be awesome if you guy helped me buy a blade!

Thx;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Welcome to the forum , there are a lot of experts here that will be helpful in finding you a blade. But you can give them a little bit more information , in terms of your current level in terms of your ratings in Hong Kong or Korea or US wherever you play , because intermediate is a huge range .... what will be great will be if you can put a video out here of you playing ... and also mention what you play with currently and what is that you are expecting your new setup to do better than your current setup

I am an intermediate player from Hong Kong. I am 13 years old and have been playing table tennis for a year or 2 now. I am an offensive type of player. I like don't like playing far from the table. I am looking to have a blade with a lot of control and well as speed. I also like to play with a lot of spins. I am thinking of purchasing the Stiga carbonado 190 or 290 or some of Stigas all wood blades. Any blade or rubber recommendations? Should I get a carbon blade or an all wood blade? Stiff or Soft? Tacky or Soft? Light or heavy? What brands? And any good blades that work great with a certain rubber? Should I get the carbonado blades or all wood Stiga blades? Trying to get a Stiga blade! WHich specific Stiga blade should I get? IS there a Stiga blade that works well with a rubber?

I have been thinking about purchasing the Stiga Carbonado 190, Stiga Carbonado 290, or the STIGA INFINITY VPS V WITH DIAMOND TOUCH! Do think it is good for me? or is there different blade that you think fits me better? I am willing to spend up to USD$140.

Would be awesome if you guy helped me buy a blade!

Thx;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2018
I play with Yasaka Synergy, Gewo FLexxon for FH, Xiom Vega Pro BH but not liking the setup. I am hoping to get like a racket good for the short and mid game. Rubbers Medium to Hard hardness. I would like the racket to be fast but have a good amount of control as well. I am already very consistent with FH and BH and other basic strokes so I would like to get a faster blade so that I can make a faster FH and BH.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2018
I play with Yasaka Synergy, Gewo FLexxon for FH, Xiom Vega Pro BH but not liking the setup. I am hoping to get like a racket good for the short and mid game. Rubbers Medium to Hard hardness. I would like the racket to be fast but have a good amount of control as well. I am already very consistent with FH and BH and other basic strokes so I would like to get a faster blade so that I can make a faster FH and BH.