Who will win the World Junior Championships 2011?

• Koki Niwa (JPN)

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Gaoyuan Lin (CHN)

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Jiaji Wu (CHN)

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Hongyuan Song (CHN)

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Maharu Yoshimura (JPN)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quentin Robinot (FRA)

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Simon Gauzy (FRA)

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Peifeng Zheng (CHN)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liam Pitchford (ENG)

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Other - Comment below

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
In my team is actually a player who is kinda equal in defense and offense. He uses 2x Sriver G2 I believe or something like that. On both his chops and his loops (FH and BH) he gets great spin. Sometimes he would start a match chopping and the next game go in full offense. The opponent won't know what is happening :p Really hard to play against. I believe this Yuto uses 2x smooth rubber as well.

Now he is using TSP Spinpips with 1.0mm chop sponge.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Quarter Final results of the Boy's Singles!

quarterfinal.jpg

Very interesting results! Only 1 Chinese player in the semi final. I'm looking forward to Koki Niwa vs Quentin Robinot!

My predictions of the semi finals below... What are your predictions?

Koki Niwa to win 4-2 over Quentin and Lin Gaoyuan to win 4-3 over Maharu Yoshimura.

This user has no status.
Forget Jun Mizutani, Maharu Yoshimura is the future of Japanese table tennis. He's the only one of the non-Chinese that has power and near-table technique comparable to the Chinese. He already has a really powerful BH and FH,coupled with pretty speedy footwork I would say... Besides that he has a really powerful BH over-the-table loop similar to Zhang Jike's. A bit more finesse and feel, coupled with more precision and nastier placement, and he would be a huge threat to the Chinese in the future. He might also consider going to the gym and working on those muscles...:p If Japan were smart, they should include him in the team squad for Japan next time. This is the kind of guy which might have a chance of taking down Wang Hao, ZJK and Ma Long.