Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Okay!

The biggest request TTD has received is finally here!

The TableTennisDaily experience has increased dramatically today! Users are now able to watch the ITTF Live Streaming from Pro Tours and other global table tennis events right here. Click HERE to check out the live streaming and chat!

Be sure to log in when events are on as only logged in members can use the chat feature! The chat feature is an amazing piece which allows users to get involved and discuss the match as its being played

Hope you all like it

Please leave your comments below if your Live Streaming is viewed like this, with Ma Long and Xu Xin on either side of the stream :)

streamttd.jpg

We have even included the awesome pictures of Ma Long and Xu Xin holding the TTD leaflet!

Youtuber GecaPhoenix has made an awesome video promoting this awesome live stream and chat on TableTennisDaily. Be sure to subscribe to Geca on youtube!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Its going to be fun Steven :)

Guys when you open the stream does the two images of Ma Long n Xu Xin sit either side of the stream like seen in the image above?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
its wonderful dan ... but how can you use to see junior events .. for example ?

Hey. Im sorry but we can only access the major events such as Pro Tours that feature on ITTF's main channel.

It will be exciting :)

Does Ma Long n Xu Xin sit evenly side of your stream ttmonster?

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
For my laptop, Ma Long is at the bottom of the stream tv. Is it because of the screen resolution?

Yeah I think so. This is the problem we had. Can you print screen for me and send details of your laptop n reso please :)

This user has no status.
It is working just fine here.. Ma Long and Xu Xin... It is a shame that here in Nicaragua not many people have access to watch the games in ITTV. That is why I always download the games from ITTV and sometimes make some DVDs to give away.... Soon we will be able not just to chat while watching the games but also talk just like in xboxlive with the headsets or maybe a huge skype conference call...:p:cool:

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
It is working just fine here.. Ma Long and Xu Xin... It is a shame that here in Nicaragua not many people have access to watch the games in ITTV. That is why I always download the games from ITTV and sometimes make some DVDs to give away.... Soon we will be able not just to chat while watching the games but also talk just like in xboxlive with the headsets or maybe a huge skype conference call...:p:cool:

That is awesome that you download and give people some matches.. Really nice of you :)

That is a great idea! I will see what i can do with embeding some sort of audio chat room. There are ways of doing it now im sure! :)

Will see you in the streaming when the next pro tour takes place.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Thanks Dan ... I thought so because the top bar to navigate to the Junior Events are are not there ... but Major Event works just fine ... kudos on a great job .. can't wait to see the next main event on the stream ...
They do sit side by side when I properly maximize the screen ( I am using a Mac and Firefox though ) .... and definitely it will be different for differnent screen resolution ... just the way the screen interpretes the HTML code ...
Hey. Im sorry but we can only access the major events such as Pro Tours that feature on ITTF's main channel.

It will be exciting :)

Does Ma Long n Xu Xin sit evenly side of your stream ttmonster?