My Table Tennis Youtube Channel!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Read 1 reviews
Hey TTD! As some of you may know, i attempted to make some TT videos for youtube before but i was not happy with the quality of the videos that i was making. They were made with my phone and no computer or editing software. I have now invested in cameras, mics, a macbook pro and tons of ideas and i'm going all out! i have already started uploading vids and i will be making at least 3 a week! Check out my intro video to get a better idea of what my channel is about! Quick shoutout to dan the man for letting me post this, you're the coolest! Talk to you soon! #roadto2500

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Very nice. As I’m exploring training and competition registration options, I’m running into a dense forest of options.

A single camera (smartphone, even) can be used to stream.

However, I’d like multiple video inputs, and separate audio. Ideally, 4 cameras to cover the full court from all angles, and a couple of wide-range mikes near the table.

Then, adding a fixed but dynamically updatable overlay should be nice. And, of course, storing full quality data frim all sources (for later edits) while also selecting views and maybe downgrading quality in near real time when streaming is also needed.

OBS studio can probably handle all that on any decent MacBook (not so sure about the overlay, though). But then there’s the audio and video equipment to select, and how to transport the data. Can it be done over bluetooth, or wifi, full-quality and full-sync?

How did you go about selecting your setup?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Read 1 reviews

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-08 at 6.59.48 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-04-08 at 6.59.48 PM.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Read 1 reviews
Very nice. As I’m exploring training and competition registration options, I’m running into a dense forest of options.

A single camera (smartphone, even) can be used to stream.

However, I’d like multiple video inputs, and separate audio. Ideally, 4 cameras to cover the full court from all angles, and a couple of wide-range mikes near the table.

Then, adding a fixed but dynamically updatable overlay should be nice. And, of course, storing full quality data frim all sources (for later edits) while also selecting views and maybe downgrading quality in near real time when streaming is also needed.

OBS studio can probably handle all that on any decent MacBook (not so sure about the overlay, though). But then there’s the audio and video equipment to select, and how to transport the data. Can it be done over bluetooth, or wifi, full-quality and full-sync?

How did you go about selecting your setup?

thats a cool idea, i was thinking of something similar. i use final cut pro and im really liking it so far. if you have multiple cameras, you can just import the videos from each SD card one card at a time or put them all on an external hardrive and upload them onto your editing software from that if thats what youre asking. I already had a gopro so i use that alot, and i also got a rhode large shotgun mic which is awesome. im usually around other people when i make these videos so we use alot of phones to record as well. i definitely want to upgrade cameras soon, but for now i really like the gopro and my phone. let me know if you have any questions about videos too, talk to you soon