LEAKED: Zhang Jike does incredible jump!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Leaked footage has surfaced in CHINA of Zhang Jike doing an incredible box jump that has stunned fans across the web! It looks like Zhang Jike's recovering well from his injuries and back to training! Rumors suggest Zhang Jike is training for his comeback at the China Open in May! Check out the footage below:

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x6hhw93" allowfullscreen allow="autoplay"></iframe>

What do you think of this jump is causing a lot of media hype right now in China?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I don't care if he can jump over buildings , we will talk when he comes back and beats Ma Long on the tour ... he has disappointed so many times that nothing less will convince me that he is back ... again just stating the facts, no shade on Jike , he has achieved stuff that few has achieved and his injuries are not his fault but this is what it is .. was and will remain a big fan of his game , achievements and attitude ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
I don't care if he can jump over buildings , we will talk when he comes back and beats Ma Long on the tour ... he has disappointed so many times that nothing less will convince me that he is back ... again just stating the facts, no shade on Jike , he has achieved stuff that few has achieved and his injuries are not his fault but this is what it is .. was and will remain a big fan of his game , achievements and attitude ...

I hope so . To be honest this jump showed his ankle injury has gotten better

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Human body is much more complicated , this is evidence of a movement which is very seldom used in table tennis.
The injuries he has is from table tennis , which has a different set of movments , there is a lot of unbalanced torque on the body and a lot of side to side movement ... so I will take this with a ping of salt ..
I hope so . To be honest this jump showed his ankle injury has gotten better

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Human body is much more complicated , this is evidence of a movement which is very seldom used in table tennis.
The injuries he has is from table tennis , which has a different set of movments , there is a lot of unbalanced torque on the body and a lot of side to side movement ... so I will take this with a ping of salt ..

The principle of specificity...

Reactions: ttmonster