11 year old sensation Anna Hursey vs TableTennisDaily's Dan!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I've added Anna's mom as a friend on facebook few years back, we have a common friend, who is also Anna's earlier coach from Harbin (former KLH's team mate and super league coach)

you can also get news feeds from the moms facebook profile.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Sunday .. Oct 14 2018 .. UK British Div 3 .. League Results ..

Matches
Anna 3-1
Beat man UK #114 , 8, 9, 6
Lost to man UK #44 , 9, -7, -8, -8
his league record 11-3 , probably could be in Div 2 .. he recently substituted for his club's Div 1 team

Rankings: UK National Men as Sept 30 2018 , Liam Pitchford is #1.

Last edited:
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Man that was a much more interesting game than the one vs the chopper where they just pushed the ball for 2 minutes every point.

Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Dan of TTD, would have more trouble with her game now.

I don't doubt it. In a coupla years we'll bee seeing her on the ITTF vids. Unless of course the ITTF ceases to be and is replaced with a competent establishment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Yeah, maybe when that orange dude gets chased out of office, he´ll have enough time to setup and install a competent TT-estabishment! NOT! If you type the word incompetent" into a search bar then a photo of that orange guy appears.
Hahahaha.

IMO ITTF has made quite some progress. Vidstreaming quality has improved. They seem to have bigger servers now as well, ´cause the streams ain´t lagging so terribly as they used to. The weird rule changes have also become less.
I would say since the days of Sharara things have changed and improved drastically.

Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Yeah, maybe when that orange dude gets chased out of office, he´ll have enough time to setup and install a competent TT-estabishment! NOT! If you type the word incompetent" into a search bar then a photo of that orange guy appears.
Hahahaha.

IMO ITTF has made quite some progress. Vidstreaming quality has improved. They seem to have bigger servers now as well, ´cause the streams ain´t lagging so terribly as they used to. The weird rule changes have also become less.
I would say since the days of Sharara things have changed and improved drastically.

It seems to me unintelligent to mock the man who brought the USA to all time highs of economic successes and low unemployment while cutting taxes and saving jobs as incompetent, and even less intelligent to mock him for being 'orange', but what do I know. I'm not very politically inclined so I can only measure according to factual analysis while others have their own methods.

Seems to me they're incompetent. Their vidstreaming from this year has been the lowest resolution videos on youtube in the last 10 years while also randomly skipping half the points, and they're constantly thinking up ways to make the game worse by changing balls, soon tables (watch out), etc. I dread any news that comes from them. The motives are widespread popularity, but motives without competence do not bring the desired results, hence, incompetence.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I'm not very politically inclined....

Finally one point we can agree on. ahahahaaa

Oh, there are other things out there far less intelligent, like stupidly parroting claims that are not backed by facts or maybe i should say only by alternative facts.

To me the ITTF doesn´t seem as incompetent as you and that funny president impersonator you seem to like so badly. If you only watch YT then it´s not surprising at all why you write what you write, but if you also watch vids from ITTF site or LaOla then your opinion might be different.
As I said, things have changed a lot since there is a new ITTF president. Ball changes etc. all took place before that, but dumbass people might not know this, maybe ´cause they´re too young and too dumb to be able to know from first hand experience.
But since some people try so hard to look smart, maybe they can setup a competent organisation themselves, so we all can end up like boxing where every association has their own champ. *SMMFH*

this one

Anyhow, back to the topic.
I´d be VERY happy to see Anna on ITTF vids soon

Last edited:
Reactions: Joepole
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Finally one point we can agree on. ahahahaaa
Oh, there are other things out there far less intelligent, like stupidly parroting claims that are not backed by facts or maybe i should say only by alternative facts.
To me the ITTF doesn´t seem as incompetent as you and that funny president impersonator you seem to like so badly.

I would suggest that a moderator ask this retard Suga D to refrain from expressing inciting political rhetoric on a forum that has nothing to do with that, and not lower the tone of this forum to that of his habitual mirror-house-political-support-group-for-losers haunts.

It is very unbecoming and there is really no way I can see of this kind of political rhetoric not harming the forums in the long or even the short run if allowed to seep in, as it is clear he specifically is not mature enough to contain his over-emotionality on the subject and this is likely the same with others, as proven by the downfall of many a previously topical forums overtaken by those for whom politics is religion and facts and courtesy are inconveniences to be railed against and every public platform is merely an outlet for political ranting.

I could have directly replied to his bizzare off-color lunacy, but chose not to, but I know this takes a certain strength of character that not everyone possesses.
Please do not allow this disease to infect TT forums, please.

Last edited: