11 year old sensation Anna Hursey vs TableTennisDaily's Dan!

This user has no status.
She's a very strong and aggressive player. I noticed in TT that women and men don't have a big gap like they do in basketball. Women on the professional level tend to be up to par with the mens unlike other sports where they might suffer in viewers because of a big gap.

I think it's important that women's and men's events are run at the same time, with e.g. the finals on the same day. So they are given the same stage. It gives the women athletes the respect they deserve. I think sports where this is the case, it improves the women's game all around.

So many sports, it's hard to even find the women's competition to watch, and it's a completely separate thing (WNBA? Women's world cup football?). I notice this difference even within sports, in e.g. cycling. The mountain bike races have the women race, on the same course, on the same day as the men, filmed in the same TV coverage and commentators. Because of this, even all the male fans are discussing the women's race and following their favourite athletes. Where as in road cycling, who even knows when or what the women's Tour De Fance is!?

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Anna spends a lot of time away from home (well, home from home in Harbin, China)
so much sacrafices made by her and her family.
she is also so lucky to have so much support
it isn't easy to do TT almost full time
I wish her all the best and hope she can break world top 50 in few years time

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Saturday Oct 13 2018
British Senior National A-1 aka Division 3 League Results

Matches
Anna 3-1 she beat one Senior male 3-0 ranked #139

Two of her division 3 male teammates are ranked #106 and #129.

Notes: UK Senior Men Rankings as Sept 30 2018. Liam Pitchford is ranked #1.

Edit: only spelling

Last edited: