Huieson blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Hi guys I'm wondering about Huieson blades, I don't know much about those, but I've found attractive the arylate carbon blade, some one has experience with these? Pictures attached btw, thanks in advance.
P/D: some people says it's Viscaria clone.
4b6eaff9ea22cab548d1fe63906f1e96.jpg
5598a46f071d00f3dbe21b91233689a1.jpg
34039704d4a3edb73661ce4c30af3ccb.jpg
799a5c3afddc935f721336d3b8b5c1b8.jpg
2a71d53eea22cc7cb7df974415313afc.jpg

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
I haven’t used Viscaria, but this blade was surprisingly good for its price. It still has a woody feel to it, and it’s quite fast. I’d say either OFF or OFF+. Even though it’s technically a composite blade I noticed it has a little bit of vibration on looping. The thing I didn’t like was the handle. It needs to be fatter to be more comfortable to hold. All in all not a bad blade though. Seal it before glueing a rubber. It’s not very well finished, so it might need a bit of sanding around the handle and edges to become smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dominus7
This user has no status.
A friend of mine in our club bought one like that (the Arylate Carbon like in your pictures). I would rate it as OFF to OFF+ , so very fast (too fast for me, speed like a Timo Boll ALC), also quite stiff (too stiff for me) , and yes the handle is a bit too thin (but i like quite thick handles).
Price quality very good for someone who likes fast stiff blades !

I myself bought a 6€ blade of Huieson , its called the X-2 , 5 ply wood, 2 ply carbon. Its also very fast (i would say OFF, so a bit less than the Arylate version) , and about as stiff as the Arylate , so too stiff for me (i play a Waldner Senso Carbon).
Again this blade has a too narrow handle (can be compensated with some grip tape).

Both blades can be bought on Aliexpress (about 4 weeks delivery).

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
I think Huieson is on the right track, but they need to fix some minor issues with their blades (handle size, finish of wood, quality controls) and they can become much better than they are right now. Yinhe and Sanwei are already very good and quite cheap in comparison. Huieson is now in the same boat as Huaruite and XVT, and they all optimize for the lowest price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
A friend of mine in our club bought one like that (the Arylate Carbon like in your pictures). I would rate it as OFF to OFF+ , so very fast (too fast for me, speed like a Timo Boll ALC), also quite stiff (too stiff for me) , and yes the handle is a bit too thin (but i like quite thick handles).
Price quality very good for someone who likes fast stiff blades !

I myself bought a 6€ blade of Huieson , its called the X-2 , 5 ply wood, 2 ply carbon. Its also very fast (i would say OFF, so a bit less than the Arylate version) , and about as stiff as the Arylate , so too stiff for me (i play a Waldner Senso Carbon).
Again this blade has a too narrow handle (can be compensated with some grip tape).

Both blades can be bought on Aliexpress (about 4 weeks delivery).
Actually I'm using a Korbel, which is a 5 ply allwood limba-ayous, the arylate carbon blade will be a gigantic upgrade? By the way I'm training just 5 months ago, so I have a lot to learn and master, I'm using to play for fun a waldner senso carbon with a h3n and a lsz jap sponge, both tuned with lamp oil.

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
They're low tier immitations using inferior materials, craftsmanship and quality assurance.

There are a few companies that churn out blades like that. Can't recommend.

Companies like DHS and Palio make better blades if you're after good low budget stuff.
Palio also has some very unique designs and compositions with 11 ply blades etc if you want all-sweet spot, zero vibration etc.

But since you've started 5 months ago, best advice would be stick to your korbel for at least the first year or two

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Actually I'm using a Korbel, which is a 5 ply allwood limba-ayous, the arylate carbon blade will be a gigantic upgrade? By the way I'm training just 5 months ago, so I have a lot to learn and master, I'm using to play for fun a waldner senso carbon with a h3n and a lsz jap sponge, both tuned with lamp oil.

I would also advise on keeping the Korbel a few years, then maybe that Waldner Senso Carbon, no need to even try this Huieson.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Thanks for your answers, I've tried a Viscaria and it felt very good, but with MX-P rubbers, and I'm using a m1 black 2.0 on FH and a LKT Rapid Soft max I think on BH, but sometimes when I compare with the waldner senso carbon setup ( hurricane 3 neo FH, lsz jap sponge BH), I feel spinnier and faster despite to be Chinese rubbers, maybe be the tackiness gives more spin, I've realized that in my backspin services, but when I spin the ball in the air both look very spinny (m1 & h3n). What do you think about fastarc g1 to FH? Isn't a tensor rubber and spinny despite to not be Chinese rubber....