Anybody used Victas V15?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Anybody used Victas V15? They have 3 versions now, Extra, Limber and Stiff if I am not mistaken. Read that the rubber is good, but most reviews on all of them are somewhat similar.
I have a victas limber 15 is soft and very nice, low throw, linear, not tacky, lightweight, I'm using it in a Yasaka Sweden extra, the con is sometimes it slips the ball when you want to brush a topspin, I've realized you need to sink into the sponge to get faster and spinnier shot, average durability. The services are not much spinny, you need to effort really hard for a heavy backspin.

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
I've tried both the Extra & Limber.

The V15 Extra (47.5 degrees) is one of my favourite ESN rubbers. It has a good amount of speed, and I like the overall hardness of the top sheet and sponge. Blocking and counter looping is extremely easy and the returns are loaded with speed.
The only drawback I felt was the lesser spin generation on serves and on low power shots. Similar to what dominus7 has mentioned, sometimes on brush looping, I do feel the plastic ball slipping off.

The Limber (40 degrees), somewhat retains the speed. But the overall rubber has a more "dead" feel. Maybe you can call this a more linear feel? I'm not sure. But I just wished it was more lively. If I were to describe this rubber, it's something linear, highly reliable and with adequate speed. Its good, but not great.

The V15 Stiff (45 degrees), is a new recent release. I think Yogi might have tried it already.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Read 1 reviews
Anybody used Victas V15? They have 3 versions now, Extra, Limber and Stiff if I am not mistaken. Read that the rubber is good, but most reviews on all of them are somewhat similar.

hey! i have a sponsorship from victas i use v15 with the firefall, its great stuff. i dont think you would be disapointed with it, ill make a video review soon

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D