Table tennis sparing and coaching

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Hello to everyone who is a part from this new and already quite famous internet page for table tennis in UK and all over the world!I would like to say that i'm new in London and i am here to help you to improve your skills as you can using me for a sparing or coach.My level is like 300-400 in WR and i speak several languages as well (english,french,german,russian,serbian,croatian....)
I have been played for a german,swedish and since 7 years i am playing for a french team.
Soon i will have a english documents (coach license) and will be able to works as well in a schools as a coach.
Looking forward and here you have my UK number and can calling me every single day!
+44 7438 340 141
Radoslav

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Hello to everyone who is a part from this new and already quite famous internet page for table tennis in UK and all over the world!I would like to say that i'm new in London and i am here to help you to improve your skills as you can using me for a sparing or coach.My level is like 300-400 in WR and i speak several languages as well (english,french,german,russian,serbian,croatian....)
I have played for a german and swedish team in the past.In the last 7 years i have been playing for a french team.
Soon i will have a english coaching license and will be able to work in schools as a coach.
I look forward and here you have my UK number.I am available every day.
+44 7438 340 141
Radoslav

jvl

This user has no status.

jvl

This user has no status.
Mar 2016
I had the pleasure of training with Radoslav for a week whilst in London recently. We trained at Fusion TT in South London. Apart from the fact that I had great fun, I also really enjoyed the way he broke down my technique into easy to understand movements, all designed to make my power generation easier and more efficient.

I'm an adult learner and have acquired many bad habits along the way. we completely took apart my forehand and i now have many simple changes to apply when training and in matches. i trained yesterday with my usual coach and he said immediately that my forehand stroke looked better, i was accelerating better through the ball, was much more relaxed and was generating more power and spin - that was so good to hear!

it will be many months of hard work to retrain some of my habits, but i am really looking forward to trying - it's motivated to train even harder.

this probably sounds as though Radoslav has signed up under a different name to praise himself :D it's not. i just found the hours we spent together very useful and informative; anyway, tks Radoslav, I look forward to the next time!

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi