Too many table tennis rubbers. PLEASE HELP!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2018
The tenergy sponge is very lively which I really like.

hi everyone, I’m sorry. I was running late, and didn’t have anyone to film my game. I’ll try my best to find a video from not too long ago and post it. Thanks

Hi, over the past few days, I haven’t had time or anyone to record me playing. I’ll try to get some footage. Or I’ll just get a tripod for my phone :)

It seems that my issues have been resolved. Now I’ve got the rasa to power sponge boosted with some baby oil on fh, and 05 fx bh.

On my other setup, I have the 05 fx and 64.
Thank you to all of those who contributed:).

This user has no status.
Hi, over the past few days, I haven’t had time or anyone to record me playing. I’ll try to get some footage. Or I’ll just get a tripod for my phone :)

It seems that my issues have been resolved. Now I’ve got the rasa to power sponge boosted with some baby oil on fh, and 05 fx bh.

On my other setup, I have the 05 fx and 64.
Thank you to all of those who contributed:).

For me the no 1 is you should stick with your own setup for most period of time, lets say 3 month or more. no problem if you have many rubber and blade, but if you wanted to improve continously and faster you should stick to it. i have afriend in my club, he always change his rubber a lot, maybe under 1-2 month. he is good player maybe around 1800++ In my country. but due to his behave (ejing) we all agree he is stuck at some point. and after talking session with most of senior member, he decided to stick on his most comfortable setup, and he can improve many more, also in the tournament he is more consistent, and avoid of unforced errors.

IMHO.