A Day in the Life of a Pro Player | Kristian Karlsson

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey guys,

We have just released our new “Day in the life of a pro” series. Our first episode is with none other than Swedish number 1 Kristian Karlsson! Kristian plays for Borussia Dusseldorf in the Bundesliga with Timo Boll, Anton Kallberg and Stefen Fegerl. In this video we are guided around the world famous table tennis club Dusseldorf with Kristian and talk about his life as a table tennis player. Later in the video we follow him as he warms up for and plays a match for Borussia Düsseldorf. The next day we traveled with Kristian to the Butterfly photoshoot, so we really got to experience the full life of a table tennis pro!

In the video we also cover:

- His lifestyle
- Training methods
- Gym routine
- Nutrition
- Match preparation
- Psychology

What was your favourite part from the episode? Let us know in the comments!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Hey guys,

We have just released our new “Day in the life of a pro” series. Our first episode is with none other than Swedish number 1 Kristian Karlsson! Kristian plays for Borussia Dusseldorf in the Bundesliga with Timo Boll, Anton Kallberg and Stefen Fegerl. In this video we are guided around the world famous table tennis club Dusseldorf with Kristian and talk about his life as a table tennis player. Later in the video we follow him as he warms up for and plays a match for Borussia Düsseldorf. The next day we traveled with Kristian to the Butterfly photoshoot, so we really got to experience the full life of a table tennis pro!

In the video we also cover:

- His lifestyle
- Training methods
- Gym routine
- Nutrition
- Match preparation
- Psychology

What was your favourite part from the episode? Let us know in the comments!

wonderful Dan! Thank you for the footage.

Reactions: ronz91 and Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Amazing video Dan.
Very unique... Covers all those little things which gets missed out . IMO, i haven't come across any video elsewhere like this one !..

Look forward to other videos in this series.!

@Dan,
Are the normal public allowed to visit this facility?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
Amazing video Dan.
Very unique... Covers all those little things which gets missed out . IMO, i haven't come across any video elsewhere like this one !..

@Dan,

You can book sessions with coaches or attend the table tennis school. You can't just check out the pro's training sessions though.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thanks for all your amazing messages guys! Really glad you like this new series! :) If you have any feedback that I could add/change for the next episodes that would be great!

Nice buddy! That’s the place you been hiding. Are you practicing to become a pro again?

Thanks Giang, haha exactly that! Lots of secret training, 6 hours a day :D

Amazing video Dan.

@Dan,

Yeah the public are allowed to visit and can book sessions :) I would check out their website or contact them via their Facebook paage :)

Timo's skills at the end there, I need to try this!! This is a masterpiece, well done dan and Kristian. Anymore planned?

Haha yes they are insane especially when he rolls the ball around his bat so efficiently! Yeah we have some more planned, stay tuned! Any ideas what you would like to see added in future episodes?

nice video, I saw it on the french forum, so you are world known dan !

That's awesome its being shared! Thanks Violoniste! :)