What should I do? Get a new racket or leave it as it is?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2018
Hi, I recently got the Stiga Carbonado 190 with Tibhar Evolution EL-P FH and Xiom Vega Pro and I have played with the racket for about 5 times for about 1-2 hours each. I am not really liking the racket as I don't like the feeling of the blade. I feel like I cannot play normally anymore and had to change up my game which I don't like. I am more of a looper/attacker. I prefer using backhand but I can still smash/loop the ball easily. I was considering to change the racket and If I do is the Stiga Eternity VPS or the YEO or Clipper or Infinity VPS or ACTIC WOOD a good option? Any other good rackets that are fast and have a very nice feeling? Or should I change the rubber?
PLS HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Are you not liking the blade? the rubber? or both?

Sometimes some rubbers just don't feel as nice on certain blade. For example, I hate putting vega europe on TBS or TB ALC but I absolutely love them on Mizutani ZLC. I didn't my Innerforce ZLC as well with MX-P but with something like Tenergy 05 or EL-S, you get that crisp feeling from the carbon blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hi, I recently got the Stiga Carbonado 190 with Tibhar Evolution EL-P FH and Xiom Vega Pro

Stiga Carbonado 190 has a strong carbon feel. Fast, short dwell time and good for close-to-table attack. Not so good for looping.
The choice of rubbers are great for loop attack I would say.

If I do is the Stiga Eternity VPS or the YEO or Clipper or Infinity VPS or ACTIC WOOD a good option? Any other good rackets that are fast and have a very nice feeling? Or should I change the rubber?
PLS HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO?

The blades you mentioned are all hard except YEO and Infinity VPS. Why not try YEO as it is affordable? It is a classic looping blade. Otherwise DHS H301 has very good dwell time. But once the thin ALC is activated it fires like a cannon.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
There’s this new Joola blade called ZeLeBro. I played with it only for few hours, and it had 2xJoola Rhyzm-P on it. As far as I remember, it had a great feel for a composite blade, and it was very much controllable.

If you want something that is tried and true, you can always go for Limba-Ayous blades like Tibhar Stratus Power Wood or Butterfly Petr Korbel.

If you want something cheap then take a look at Yinhe N-11s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk