Which team do you want to win the World Team Championships?

• Germany

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • China

Votes: 68 55.3%
  • Japan

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • France

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Korea Republic

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Chinese Taipei

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Hong Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portugal

• Sweden

• Other (Post Below)

Votes: 6 4.9%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
the "show all" is on the main page, it's not there when you're already watching a stream. It gets even funnier: it links to a calendar page which can be displayed as a list or as tiles. By default it's tiles and is missing tables 1 and 10, all the rest are there :) In the end the only way to get to all the tables is to go to the calendar (not obvious, is it?) and choose a particular view.
I was looking around searching for other thing and saw this; only situation that all tables are shown is when on ittf site and you go on wtttc videos tab. Not intuitive anyway if you are on ittv. Hope they fix soon.
:)
deaa05b78ddf4b73f3a86ed14ad78517.jpg

Reactions: Atas Newton
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Given the form of DO and Boll, there is a good chance we'll see a new finalist this year.

says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
Sep 2016
It was clear and almost everybody outside the court knew it was a edge touch ball, The Korean team is not honest, the other teams also said it was obvious a edge touch ball, the HK team wanted to show video from their camera to the referee , but he refused to watch it. What is it ?????????? It is deliberately giving the point to Korea.
Makes sense. She tried hard not to see it.

Jan 2018
The rule doesn't require the ref and/or ump to review footage, IIRC. There was nothing wrong with the decision there. The same thing happened in the Women's SF at the WTTC 2014 between Hong Kong and Japan. Sayaka Hirano tried hard not to see the let and Ng Wing Nam lost the match in the end. Li Ching pointed at the big screen which was playing back the serve in slow-mo but the ref was not required to review that.

It comes down to player's honesty.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
The rule doesn't require the ref and/or ump to review footage, IIRC. There was nothing wrong with the decision there. The same thing happened in the Women's SF at the WTTC 2014 between Hong Kong and Japan. Sayaka Hirano tried hard not to see the let and Ng Wing Nam lost the match in the end. Li Ching pointed at the big screen which was playing back the serve in slow-mo but the ref was not required to review that.

It comes down to player's honesty.
pretty sure the rule actually forbids the refs to look at a replay.

Jan 2018
What's wrong in this picture?
B91udILh.png

Last edited:
Jan 2018
Hint: Commonwealth Games

Jan 2018
I find it quite sad for India. Not the 4 losses, but the -11 match difference. They managed to get only 1 match so far.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
I'd like to point out again how I like that lady doing interviews, very sympathetic and funny, but I thought she was a student and as I know for myself college students haven't this much time to spend specially if it's pHD, hehehe (I can be confusing her too)

Now my queen on stage ^^

Jan 2018
I think she is a different lady from the one at Team World Cup.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Yeah, I'd expect a more combative (?) India, not in winnings, but at least with more sets won; with no disrespect for the teams, but with my short time seeing TT, I thought only China and Singapore were that hard to win in this group