Which team do you want to win the World Team Championships?

• Germany

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • China

Votes: 68 55.3%
  • Japan

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • France

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Korea Republic

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Chinese Taipei

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Hong Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portugal

• Sweden

• Other (Post Below)

Votes: 6 4.9%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Bergand is a really fierce little cat huh? she has 'balls' trying do a reverse (?) tomahawk against DN or again I did see wrong? I need to learn ASAP the name of the services, sometimes I change them all even the execution.

P.S.: is it possible to be a good doer of a service but a not that good receiver of the same?

Last edited:
Reactions: Atas Newton
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Bergand is a really fierce little cat huh? she has 'balls' trying do a reverse (?) tomahawk against DN or again I did see wrong? I need to learn ASAP the name of the services, sometimes I change them all even the execution.

Ya, that's the reverse tomahawk serve there. You're doing very well getting up to speed with the terms.

Good effort by Bergand there. 100 points for giving her all.

That's entirely possible. Waldner has had trouble with Ryu Seung Min's pendulum serves, which is a contributing factor to his loss at the Athens Olympics.

Last edited:
Reactions: PatriciaPinheiro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
The interpreter is the one at German Open, who speaks not only Chinese/English but also Japanese/Korean? I don't know how her Japanese and Korean are though. I hope she can work for ITTF, at least as a contractor. Please please no more volunteers who missed questions, mistranslated, and too nervous to speak, like at WTC...

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
That open was the one that had 2 interpreters? first day 1 and the other another that had a hard time translating? I just saw her in a video of the ceremony awards but can't recall if was in that open that we had the duo

The interpreter is the one at German Open, who speaks not only Chinese/English but also Japanese/Korean? I don't know how her Japanese and Korean are though. I hope she can work for ITTF, at least as a contractor. Please please no more volunteers who missed questions, mistranslated, and too nervous to speak, like at WTC...

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
She is the one on German Open Final day and translated for Chinese, Japanese, Korean players.

That open was the one that had 2 interpreters? first day 1 and the other another that had a hard time translating? I just saw her in a video of the ceremony awards but can't recall if was in that open that we had the duo

Reactions: PatriciaPinheiro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
She is the one on German Open Final day and translated for Chinese, Japanese, Korean players.

So I really confused them. btw If I'm not that old in some years I hope I can do this job in sports events (table tennis would be a must) but I think I'm a bit delusional

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Women's main draw
2a35306379b04383a835b85b9235af3c.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016

P.S.: even tho is it possible, but not likely, to be a good doer of a service but a not that good receiver of the same?
That was gold

Should see DN face expression when play against the real fierce little cat.

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Chinese young players are not so good, I'm a little worried about this generation like Lin Gaoyuan.
Yeah agree. Only FZD can become a world-class champion to a level like Ma Long, ZJK and Liu Guoliang. Others like Fang Bo, Lin Gaoyuan and Xue Fei seem to lack the tough mental strength or consistency.

Passionate about TT

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
New Ma Long is not born :)

…but will have to be assembled from spare parts? :cool:

Anyway, we shouldn't dismiss the up and coming generation that easily. It took Ma Long quite a while to mature and dominate; he had quite a few losses before that by the same reasoning would be judged as a lack of mental strength.

That toughness is also an acquired skill, methinks. Hardening to the heat happens after repetitive exposure to the fire. I'm not sure about Lin Gaoyuan and Fang Bo, but would certainly not write them off, and as for Xue Fei, I believe he's in a position in which he has both the opportunities and the challenges of growth into the next level. He may be able to do so, or not; but that race is not run yet.

Reactions: Jimbob MacInbred
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
Aug 2012
…but will have to be assembled from spare parts? :cool:

Anyway, we shouldn't dismiss the up and coming generation that easily. It took Ma Long quite a while to mature and dominate; he had quite a few losses before that by the same reasoning would be judged as a lack of mental strength.

That toughness is also an acquired skill, methinks. Hardening to the heat happens after repetitive exposure to the fire. I'm not sure about Lin Gaoyuan and Fang Bo, but would certainly not write them off, and as for Xue Fei, I believe he's in a position in which he has both the opportunities and the challenges of growth into the next level. He may be able to do so, or not; but that race is not run yet.

Yes, Ma Long has a similar experience of loss because lack of mental strength when he is young. But I think Lin Gaoyuan is not so young, he is 23 years old already, it is the time to breakaway :)

Fang Bo is not the same generation, he is older.

Reactions: ping fun and Giangt