Which team do you want to win the World Team Championships?

• Germany

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • China

Votes: 68 55.3%
  • Japan

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • France

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Korea Republic

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Chinese Taipei

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Hong Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portugal

• Sweden

• Other (Post Below)

Votes: 6 4.9%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Felt so good seeing this after Szocs had spent the match squealing in her opponent's face and failing to apologize for a couple of edgeballs. Context: Doo Hoi Kem winning the match 11-9 in decider thanks to a blatant netball.

cache.php

cache.php
Yea, great feeling but Doo kept it to herself.

Don't really know what that thumbs up means, positive or negative... or both as mixed feeling.

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Yea, great feeling but Doo kept it to herself.

Don't really know what that thumbs up means, positive or negative... or both as mixed feeling.

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk

It can be both an endorsement, as in “well done!”, or a rather obscene “go sit on my thumb” insult.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have made that comment with the little knowledge I have of korean history. I still stick to the integrity part though

You really don't have to apologize to a delusioned troll like WorkerBee...there is nothing particularly wrong with what you have said, at least from my point of view.
Let's wait what Der_Echte has to say about this development...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
You dare condemn north korea when south korea has been a puppet of the criminal US world empire ?? When south korea has murdered millions on behalf of various US and Korean industrialists? I for one am very happy to see some semblance of unity between north and south korea. It may not amount to much but it's better than the putrid future held up by trump.

Jesus, WorkerBee, I had no idea you are being held hostage in the headquarters of the "criminal US world empire" and are forced to participate in what is known as capitalism! I sincerely apologize. Are you one of the many victims of Carl, the Dungeon Master?

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
This Freitas - Gardos game's toilet pause with Bobrow's comments (sth. like "that's how competitive these guys are, they even want win the bathroom" - "whatever happened in the first two sets got flushed out the system") just hilarious... And excellent table tennis as well.

Sent from my ZTE Grand S II LTE using Tapatalk

Last edited:
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Die another day for Brazil?

I am torn over Portugal and Austria...either wouldn't stand a chance against China. May the better team prevail.

The interview with Robert Gardos is so hilarious. He mentions China so many times.

"Difficult...They're the best team in the world...China quarterfinal even in Japan...we get in the group China...in quarterfinal, China. Hmm, we have some magnet on China. The women...they were playing against China. I think there's much more countries here than China, but we'll try our best"

Last edited:
Jan 2018
So many comebacks the past 2 days.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Korea is far from reuinion. There are still so many human right violations in north korea, starving people etc. Not to mention the disrespect for competitive integrity in such a move. Better fine ZJK $40k! I harshly condemn ittf for making this a political stage, the sport should come first.

They could have started as a unified Korea and give the extra spot to another team! No hate towards the players, it was probably the idea of some smartass politicians.

You dare condemn north korea when south korea has been a puppet of the criminal US world empire ?? When south korea has murdered millions on behalf of various US and Korean industrialists? I for one am very happy to see some semblance of unity between north and south korea. It may not amount to much but it's better than the putrid future held up by trump.

Sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have made that comment with the little knowledge I have of korean history. I still stick to the integrity part though

You really don't have to apologize to a delusioned troll like WorkerBee...there is nothing particularly wrong with what you have said, at least from my point of view.
Let's wait what Der_Echte has to say about this development...

Jesus, WorkerBee, I had no idea you are being held hostage in the headquarters of the "criminal US world empire" and are forced to participate in what is known as capitalism! I sincerely apologize. Are you one of the many victims of Carl, the Dungeon Master?

I think JimBob has summed this up well enough. Glad to have missed the action.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
I find it interesting to hear Austria's Chinese coach spoke Chinese to Fergel (I know his in-law is coach Li Xiaodong) and Portugal's Chinese coach spoke Portuguese (?) to Freitas at the same time during the break.

Reactions: Jimbob MacInbred
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Die another day for Brazil?

I am torn over Portugal and Austria...either wouldn't stand a chance against China. May the better team prevail.

The interview with Robert Gardos is so hilarious. He mentions China so many times.

"Difficult...They're the best team in the world...China quarterfinal even in Japan...we get in the group China...in quarterfinal, China. Hmm, we have some magnet on China. The women...they were playing against China. I think there's much more countries here than China, but we'll try our best"

Haha .. it reminded Donald trump . Saying a lot if china

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Please someone post the next table of matches who's going to play who....