Which team do you want to win the World Team Championships?

• Germany

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • China

Votes: 68 55.3%
  • Japan

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • France

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Korea Republic

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Chinese Taipei

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Hong Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portugal

• Sweden

• Other (Post Below)

Votes: 6 4.9%

• Total voters
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Calderano managed to come back from behind in the 3rd game. Steel mental.

Jan 2018
5th
Calderano 2:7, 5:7, 5:8(amazing reflex by Calderano), 6:8, 7:8, 7:9, 8:9, 9:9! Man of Steel!

9:11! Oh.....

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
It is really wonderful to see a defender standing tall at the top level of the game. His ability to transition from defense to attack in a flash really upset Calderano's rhythm. What an amazingly creative game by the German against one of the most intense and dogged attackers in the game right now.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Read 3 reviews
The atmosphere in the hall during the sweden games is so good, amazing feeling watching Jon win the the match point against England. Feelings were at an all time high against tepei yesterday, I could barely watch it.

Unfortunate to see japan out as I was looking forward to watching them play China live. Jun mizutanis family sat right behind us and his wife was crying after he lost, so sad to witness.

Even with japan out, what an amazing event.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
The atmosphere in the hall during the sweden games is so good, amazing feeling watching Jon win the the match point against England. Feelings were at an all time high against tepei yesterday, I could barely watch it.

Unfortunate to see japan out as I was looking forward to watching them play China live. Jun mizutanis family sat right behind us and his wife was crying after he lost, so sad to witness.

Reminded me of the grand old days when we had Jan Ove and Jorgen.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

The best teams are winning so the matches you will see will be better. I have been impressed by how hard the top players are being challenged.

Reactions: Richie
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
It is really wonderful to see a defender standing tall at the top level of the game. His ability to transition from defense to attack in a flash really upset Calderano's rhythm. What an amazingly creative game by the German against one of the most intense and dogged attackers in the game right now.
Calderano is espectacular!!

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Some Miu Hirano mement

4953707fgy1fqtt1u5i91j20no0ft768.jpg

4953707fgy1fqtt1w7y04j215o0rq79n.jpg

af112a77gy1fq55c9bvmkj20qo0qoah2.jpg

4953707fgy1fqtt1va2xbj215o0rqwk5.jpg

4953707fgy1fqtt1zjjwkj215o0rqadx.jpg

Reactions: Atas Newton
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
The best teams are winning so the matches you will see will be better. I have been impressed by how hard the top players are being challenged.
Exactly. With that nerve wrecking intensity you might not always see the best play. Unforced errors, simple points - but seeing the players struggle not to be crushed by the intensity, is just so much more.

Like in last game of India-France where at 9:9 in fifth set Gnanasekaran hits the netpost ball flies back in high and he still manages to secure point and match (and just the match before Gauzy was already down 0:2 but still recovered to keep France in the game)

Sent from my ZTE Grand S II LTE using Tapatalk