Which team do you want to win the World Team Championships?

• Germany

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • China

Votes: 68 55.3%
  • Japan

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • France

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Korea Republic

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Chinese Taipei

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Hong Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portugal

• Sweden

• Other (Post Below)

Votes: 6 4.9%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Teams are ready for WTTTC 2018 .

( Team Iran )

IMG_20180427_003100_994.jpg

( Team portugal )

IMG_20180427_003056_873.jpg

( Team Germany )

IMG_20180427_003053_328.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2014
Any idea if we'll have broadcasting restrictions on ittv in europe? given that eurosport bought all rights ... -_-

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
On a side note:
I asked the newspaper where I work (Swedens largest) to push the WTTC more, we hardly have written anything about it yet. I think that's quite embarrassing. They told me there might be more coverage when the games begin.
Show them the old glory.

Tell them the Chinese media and folks still reminisce over the rivalry with Sweden 3 decades later. As Peter Karlsson often get asked in China, when will Sweden be that good again?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Haha ok I'll pass that along :D

Personally I think we might never become that good again, it was a very talented generation of players, almost uncanny. And even if we get that good I think other nations will be even better mainly because of a bigger population. Germany for instance seem to have cemented itself at the top, and India is showing signs of improvement. What if they get even better practice structure etc, could they become a "new" China?

I hope I don't know what I'm talking about :)

Show them the old glory.

Tell them the Chinese media and folks still reminisce over the rivalry with Sweden 3 decades later. As Peter Karlsson often get asked in China, when will Sweden be that good again?

Reactions: zeio
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Anyone reads the poll's question? It ask who do you WANT to win the WTTTC! I believe many people just clicked on china because they will win most likely. (No offense, I don't have a problem with CNT)

Team Hungary also works hard for a better position

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2017
Its Germany who is favorite to win. If any other team who wishes to be champion , they surely have to beat Germany at one point in tournament ( as we had seen in recent world cups!!)
Where do you get that prediction? My strong sense it that China is the heavy favorite to win, male and female. I also sense that Japan is a solid second (men and women) and Germany a solid third (men only). And South Korea fourth. It's going to be great.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Chinese crowd as usual of course is going to totally deafen and be super distracting to the players from other team than China and of course super annoying to even watch just like last WTTTC

says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
Sep 2016
I think if Sweden plays well, they can beat a lot of top 5 teams. The first and second players are not too bad. If they don,t get to the top 4 this time, I think it won,t be long they can

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Hopefully the home crowd can bring some extra energy and momentum to the Swedish team. A quarter- or semi final would be a great achievement. But as we say in Sweden: "The ball is round, anything can happen" :) Usually referring to football, but the ball is round in TT as well :p

I think if Sweden plays well, they can beat a lot of top 5 teams. The first and second players are not too bad. If they don,t get to the top 4 this time, I think it won,t be long they can

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Its Germany who is favorite to win. If any other team who wishes to be champion , they surely have to beat Germany at one point in tournament ( as we had seen in recent world cups!!)

Where do you get that prediction? My strong sense it that China is the heavy favorite to win, male and female. I also sense that Japan is a solid second (men and women) and Germany a solid third (men only). And South Korea fourth. It's going to be great.

This is pretty funny. When is the last time CNT was not the favorite? Suzann, you are joking right?

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Press Conference

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FITTFWorld%2Fvideos%2F2183276815035643%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>