Which team do you want to win the World Team Championships?

• Germany

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • China

Votes: 68 55.3%
  • Japan

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • France

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Korea Republic

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Chinese Taipei

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Hong Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portugal

• Sweden

• Other (Post Below)

Votes: 6 4.9%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Reverse tomahawk if I didn't see wrong, my bad I skipped this detail [emoji14] nice to know more people do (I knew it, but never saw anyone doing it recently besides Ding Ning and Dima with the regular one)
I believe she learnt it from Kenta who is using this kind of serve for about 15 years. There are many short movies on YouTube showing young Kenta serving

Reactions: PatriciaPinheiro
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Do you know why they are showing scores in Japanese not English? I read kind of well, but makes no much sense for me if the transmission is Swedish
The Japanese TV station TV Tokyo bought the rights to that table. That table is reserved for Team Japan. They've started doing it since WTTC 2014, I think.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
The Japanese TV station TV Tokyo bought the rights to that table. That table is reserved for Team Japan. They've started doing it since WTTC 2014, I think.

Ohh, I get it. Didn't know that was a thing for 'tables', I thought once the stations cover the event they'd just retransmit with adjustments, like Olympics. I like this forum very much, every time I learn something new, even if not necessarily about table tennis itself. Thank you very much for your reply!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Did I see right? Someone other than Ding Ning doing reverse ~edited~ tomahawk? Daria Trigolos from Belarrus. And against Chen Meng hehe. If yes, nice try tho
Ding Ning mainly uses reserve tomahawk. Kenta Matsudaira used both reserve and normal tomahawk a lot. Nowadays he mainly uses normal tomahawk and as a surprize weapon reserve.

Jan 2018
EBh1xWv.png

P9J5AgF.png

Jan 2018
Ohh, I get it. Didn't know that was a thing for 'tables', I thought once the stations cover the event they'd just retransmit with adjustments, like Olympics. I like this forum very much, every time I learn something new, even if not necessarily about table tennis itself. Thank you very much for your reply!
You're welcome. That shows how serious the Japanese media is about table tennis for the upcoming Tokyo Olympics. Badminton is doing even better but somehow table tennis attracts more attention there.

Jan 2018
Mr. Final Game beaten in the final game.

u2nHV89h.png

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Anyone know how to watch these games as a european without having premium eurosport? I can only see the swedish game on svt. Otherwise nothing?...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017